Thread: need lt1 tuning

need lt1 tuning

I am looking for someone in the madison area or willing to travel there to dyno tune my car.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    contact badls1 he is the best hptuner in the midwest. going with anybody else locally would be down right retarded.

What year is the car, the other EFI tuner at west bend dyno is really sharp and could possibly help too. I dont have anything to do LT1's personally.

Another option is to contact 95 t/a the beast on here, not sure if he is still looking for side tuning jobs or not though, he's the local LT1 guru on here.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by car_ramrod View Post
    contact badls1 he is the best hptuner in the midwest. going with anybody else locally would be down right retarded.
    Well at this point no one else does any tuning anymore locally.

I had Dennis aka 95 ta the beast tune my 95 camaro his tuning is priced right, very thorough explains exactly what hes doing and why while hes tuning shoot him a pm.

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

Quote Originally Posted by boosted91pony View Post
    I had Dennis aka 95 ta the beast tune my 95 camaro his tuning is priced right, very thorough explains exactly what hes doing and why while hes tuning shoot him a pm.
    Ryan did Dennis fix your shift points?

Right now, Dennis is the local LT1 tuner I know of, but he is a very busy guy so don't be surprised if you ask him for his tune and he says he can't do it right away.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

There once was an lt1 tuner who was and still IS the best. But he doesnt do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    There once was an lt1 tuner who was and still IS the best. But he doesnt do it anymore.
    Hey Thanks Nick
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Thanks guys... Yes, I can tune LT1s...

As has been mentioned, I do have a full schedule, so a trip to Madison to dyno tune would be hard to work out ATM... But, let me know what kind of setup you have, the year, mods, etc, and an overview of what needs to be done, and maybe we can arrange something...

it sure wasnt anyone in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    it sure wasnt anyone in this thread
    You're just in denial.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted91pony View Post
    x2.

Dennis is very honest and knows what he is doing for sure. Hes helped me out alot to get my car how i want it. Its also very nice since he only lives 10mins away from me.
    ~Joe~UNITED SATES NAVY
    LT4 Hotcam, LT headers, Magnaflow Catback, CAI, 58mm TB, FLT Trans, 2800 Stall, UMI suspension

Quote Originally Posted by 1997 Trans-Am View Post
    x2.

Dennis is very honest and knows what he is doing for sure. Hes helped me out alot to get my car how i want it. Its also very nice since he only lives 10mins away from me.
    This is KEY for any car that is in need of tuning! Dennis is VERY sharp on LT1's with great attention to detail and has a list of some bad ass LT1 cars hes owned and or worked on as proof of ability.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by 2stripes View Post
    I am looking for someone in the madison area or willing to travel there to dyno tune my car.
    first post? only post? why not introduce your self? we have put up some info for you and still not even the slightest thank you?
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Im going to need a tune done soon also .Im swapping rear gears from 2.73 to 3.73 in my 95.Im in kenosha so if any of you guys want to do it let me know when and how much you need to be payed,.Just contact me via Pm.