Unhappy Feelers for my GTO

Im seeking feelers for my GTO. Some issues came up very fast that I don't wish to get into. While this car is my pride and joy I have more important things that need my undivided attention. I need to get 20 k for this car in order to save many things I am posting this here before I do the full blown description for criags list list and ebay

Sorry to hear about this.

Good luck getting things back in order. If I had the money, I'd write you a check right now.

Bump for a nice Goat!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Wow Dan, sorry to hear about this. I pray things work out for you, let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Irish
    Pm sent.

Sorry to hear-let me know if I can help!
    There is not a better maintained and cared for GTO available!!
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Okay here's the add minus pics for Craigs list. Don't want to pay ebay a sellers fee so it wont go there until absolutely necessary.

Super Clean 2004 Pontiac GTO 15K miles $20K

http://photobucket.com/my04gtoforsale

I hate to sell my pride and joy but it’s become necessary. Al though it breaks my heart I need to part with her. Hell I have only driven this car three times so far this year.
    Pre ordered this car in June of 2003 took delivery Jan 21st 2004 and paid MSRP, which at the time I felt it was worth every penny.
    This car was one of the first 250 built and there are only a handful of 04’S with an earlier Vin sequence. I even had Rays towing flat bed it to my home off the show floor

It has never seen snow and rainfall less then a dozen times. She’s near perfect as can be for 15 k miles. It still has the OE battery that is kept on a tender and it has the OE fill of washer fluid in it I shit you not. The car took Second place for best in class at the Louisville GTOAA National meet 2006 and first place for Mild Mod class at the 2007 GTOAA Nationals Ohio.

I have done a few things to personalize it to me but I have every stock part removed for the upgrades made.

The car has a mild tune for 150 dry shot of nitrous from Seed Inc, Nitrous set up is a NX system with halo bar that fits in to the K&N come filter. All switching is hidden. Remote opener and heater are NOS brand. Purge is duel nozzles out the front grill. Comes with two 10 lb bottles.

Cooling system was changed from Dexcool soon after being bought and has Purple Ice in her veins. She has never had anything but Mobil 1 in the pan and Royal Purple in the dff.
    Some mild exhaust work done my Mikes Automotive of South Milwaukee but the converters are in place and functioning.
    Has a K&N cold air intake , Powerslot rotors with performance pads form United Brake’s of Mc Henry Il.
    Pedders front radius rod bushing, Kumho Estca W rated tires with 95 % tread 17” ASA Chrome wheels(flawless) with custom decal PMD arrow head centers.
    Cosmetics are 05 hood and rear split exhaust rear bumper fascia, custom flame painted coil covers and blacked out tail’s that were Professionally black cleared not aerosol canned. Windows are 35 % legal tint.

The car was autographed on the center dash plate by Martin Truex Jr of DEI In spring of 04 and also by the Drivers from TRG Racing ( GTO-R of the Grand Am Rolex Series) including Ron Fellows at Mid Ohio 2006. I also have a non autographed plate.

Chris White changed dash lighting to Pontiac Red (LED)and I have all his contact info if you wish to make changes to it.

I have every piece of paperwork for this car from the tracking numbers the rail car number including the name of the ship that carried her over from Australia.

Included is two OE 04 hoods, rear bumper fascia, complete exhaust ,OE air intake, wheels, OE tails, complete 4 corner brakes
    (Calipers ,brackets hoses) , OE coil covers one indoor one out door car covers and all paperwork.
    Title is clean and clear. VIN 6G2VGX12G94L176736

Serious inquiries only to ls1tiger@gmail.com
    Last edited by Holeshot; 07-28-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Dan I hope all turns out good for you!!!!!
    This car should sell easy I would think.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Good luck with the sale! Sounds like a helluva car. Bump for a sweet, rare ride!

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

Lemme know if you need anything Dan
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Worth every dime.

One of the finest examples of a GTO out there.