Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar

Macha is starting to annoy me

Why the hell is Kendall catching Parra? Parra has been pitching well with Rivera behind the plate. Rivera handles Parra better then Kendall. He calms him down, he supports him when he does well. Kendall catches and Parra goes back to shit.

And of course everyone will blame Parra now for a bad game, and not Kendall for calling a bad game.

Well atleast Kendall will provide some weak infield ground ball outs to help the offense.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Glad I'm not the only one wondering the same thing.

i'm a big mike rivera fan..... and it pains me to not see him in the lineup. if he gets consistent ABs he can hit.. he proved it last year.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

His love affair with Kendall just needs to be toned down a little. I could maybe see if every time Rivera caught they got shelled, and he had several pass balls. But he doesn't. The only differnce I see is Rivera standing on a base, and not cause he got hit by a pitch.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Not saying you're wrong but I think I think most of the team is starting to annoy me since they've been losing. Winning cures alot of things.

Kendall calls a good game and is solid defensively but the hole he provides the offense is impossible to look past.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I think Macha left Suppan in 4 batters too long tonight.

Seriously...WTF. How do you allow two grand slams in two consecutive innings by the same damn person?!?!?!

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Rivera is a better catcher than Kendall all the way around. Macha and Kendalls bromance needs to end. Kendall has extinguished so many rallys this season at bat its not even funny. Has he even hit more than 5 balls to the outfield this season? He's the weakest hitter in the NL!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

i dunno about that, Kendall is superior on defense, less arm though. he also calls a great game. Rivera is not far behind, and his bat more then makes up for it. he needs consistent PT though
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Name 1 team in the majors who would bat Kendall at leadoff? And we've done that how many times this year? That's just insane. Why not just tell the umps we'll start the 1st inning with 1 out and save people the time?
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    ^ and it would allow Kendall to keep all his gear on. I like your thoughts on this. Just start out with an out everytime he's scheduled to bat. Opposing teams would be pissed though because the # of double plays they get would go way down since kendall hits into them every at bat
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Either that or see if we can get celebrity softball rules where any ball hit over 2nd base is a home run for him. He'd probably crank out 10-15 home runs a year. We can just say they count as half a runs.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Bring back damian miller!

Shit Henry Blanco would be an offensive improvement and I'm not positive he knew which end of the bat to swing.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Charlie O'Brien?
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares