Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's not just electrical really. I'm going to return the battery I bought a couple months ago and get a new one. It seems to be dead already. Probably cause it hasn't gotten a good charge since the bike isn't really running.

We had it running at one point. But it won't stay running and run right. I know the carbs need to be synced for sure.

I'm not too worried about fixing the electrical issues. I have a friend who is an electrical nut and loves working on this stuff. And he's a bike guy.

It's getting it running right once the electrical is figured out.

Post whore
    Called down there and they are running from 12-4 roughly. The dyno is 30-35 they guy wasn't sure. I think i'll head down there around 2 or so with that zx6r track bike i picked up. I'll be interested to see what a tired old 600 will put down, haha.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

I'm not gonna make it. Tomorrows gonna be a big day. I'm like a kid a Christmas!!!!

Post whore
    Went down for a few hours today, there was a pretty good turnout actually. Probably 20-30 bikes there. The bike rolled 96hp, not too bad for a 10 year old 600.

Free hotdogs whohooooo

Wasn't as many bmx guys there as usual, lots of motorcycles and good company.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Post whore
    Where you there for that silver/purple turbo busa dyno? Took 2 guys pushing on it so it wouldn't spin the tire when the turbo spooled.

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    Where you there for that silver/purple turbo busa dyno? Took 2 guys pushing on it so it wouldn't spin the tire when the turbo spooled.
    haha wow What kinda numbers did it make? I was there when he rode in, didn't stay for the dyno run though.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

his name wasnt carl by chance was it? i duno if his bikes togeather yet but oh my gawd does it have an enormous turbo on it!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

2 of the nastiest turboed busa's are out my way by our station. The guy owns 2 NASTTYYYYY bikes.
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Post whore
    I'm not sure what his name was, kind of a bigger guy, maybe 6' 250. I didn't catch what it put down but i'm sure it was 200++

it better have made over 200 with a turbo. I didnt' make it either had to work til 6
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I'm not sure what his name was, kind of a bigger guy, maybe 6' 250. I didn't catch what it put down but i'm sure it was 200++

Should be 300+. A busa lays down 170ish outta the crate,

Post whore
    There was a newer busa that did 163 pretty much stock. Just because it has a turbo doesn't mean it will make 300 hp. I'm not sure what it was using for tunning but it had a hard time idling every once in a while, the guy on the dyno killed it after the first pull.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    There was a newer busa that did 163 pretty much stock. Just because it has a turbo doesn't mean it will make 300 hp. I'm not sure what it was using for tunning but it had a hard time idling every once in a while, the guy on the dyno killed it after the first pull.
    That was my Gray '08 that put down just under 164hp. I thought that was actually a little low since many guys are putting down mid 180's stock, but all dynos read differently......plus the fact that I am stretched 5.5" adds to a little more drivetrain loss. I've gotta get a tune on that thing with a full system and see what it turns at the track. I think the turbo 1st Gen Busa put down 250hp.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostaddct View Post
    That was my Gray '08 that put down just under 164hp. I thought that was actually a little low since many guys are putting down mid 180's stock, but all dynos read differently......plus the fact that I am stretched 5.5" adds to a little more drivetrain loss. I've gotta get a tune on that thing with a full system and see what it turns at the track. I think the turbo 1st Gen Busa put down 250hp.
    Cool, that was a nice looking bike fore sure. I like the re-design much better than the first gens. Get a full exhaust on that thing, no offence but it sounded like crap coming out of the header with no can.

I was going to say 164 is low a buddy of mine had a orange 08 with a full brocks system and powercomander. He had his dynoed at action. I was there to see it pull 183 HP his bike just crazy in the power band. Its also not stretched
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Cool, that was a nice looking bike fore sure. I like the re-design much better than the first gens. Get a full exhaust on that thing, no offence but it sounded like crap coming out of the header with no can.
    Yea the Gen2's are much nicer all around. I took off the stock cans due to weight and since it was too quiet; I'm looking at some Brock's systems, but they are not cheap and that is including my discount.

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    I was going to say 164 is low a buddy of mine had a orange 08 with a full brocks system and powercomander. He had his dynoed at action. I was there to see it pull 183 HP his bike just crazy in the power band. Its also not stretched

Yea that is more what guys are seeing....Action's dyno is reads higher than most around here though.