Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar

Anyone catching Fish? : /

Ok me and my buddies have been going to lakes all over ozaukee county and have been getting skunked EVERYWHERE.. One largemouth at one spot we went and it wasnt a trophy fish by any means. Anyone have any spots where I can take a few buddies to actually have a fighting chance of catching some fish lol I have done alot of work trying rig after rig..spinners, rapalas, worms with bobber (which seriously doesnt usually fail ), jigging...everything. Im out of ideas of where to take them to catch some fish.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

I've had good luck with bass from the beach area at dusk with rubber worms at Mauthe Lake.

I'm going tonight. Not sure where yet.

Few weeks ago we had a good day on Upper Nemahbin. Some Bass and a couple nice size Bluegill.

My cousin was using fake bait and wasn't catching shit. I was using nightcrawlers and one of my favorite Rapala's and I caught 6 or so fish.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Yea this year has been kinda odd....places that I use to wollup fish are just filled with 2 inch worm stealin bluegill
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

We got into the gills pretty good on Pewaukee recently. You had to weed through the small ones but if you worked at it, you could get a good fish fry.

Regular hooks with 1/2 a crawler were working for a while and then they started to like leeches, then back to the crawlers again.

Buddy who was in my boat had a 3+ lb bucketmoth inhale the crawler. That was a fun fight to watch.

I was on Pewaukee last weekend. Even though it was hot and and sunny my partner and I managed to raise 4 muskies within a window of about 30 minutes. One was hot on it, the other 3 lazy. Two were over 40 inches. The other two hours, not a thing. Seems to be a cold front moving through tonight into tomorrow followed by a high pressure system, fishing should heat up today and tomorrow.

Good luck.

We are killing them on Michigan. Mostly Kings and some Rainbows. Good times.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    We are killing them on Michigan. Mostly Kings and some Rainbows. Good times.
    where bouts are you going? on a boat or off the shore?

i got a 23 foot boat set up for michigan. only been out once this year tho and got 2 chin's and a rainbow. lost 3 others..

went out of bender park in oakcreek about 2 miles straight out fished from 90 feet deep to about 130 feet deep. had the lines anywere from 35-70 feet down...

We average about 7 to 10 a night We launch out of racine. LOL my nabor and I go out in his 23 foot boat.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    My brother has been slamming Muskies for about a week and a half straight.

I catch pike and largemouth everytime out on nagawicka, #3 mepps or a spinner with curly tail. Nothing huge but fun nonetheless. There are some huge gar in the back kettle, haven't been able to hook one yet.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Doing fine here in Madison area. Heck I was catching small mouth at 9pm last night with berkley gulp green pumpkin turtleback worms. Also this is off dock in a small pond.

Didn't catch shit last night on Upper Nemahbin. I caught a 19" Northern and then my dad and cousin caught some small bass. That was it.

A firend just picked up a 14 foot fishing boat and we're looking for a few spots close to Milwaukee. We know some up North, but am clueless within say 40 from us.
    Any tips would be appreciated, also techniques at said spot.
    Thanks.

___________Rob L.___________

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    just a little fishing report from okauchee lake.. "just moved on to it" the fish out here are at about 25-30' leaches on lindy rigs catching musky, northerns

Quote Originally Posted by car_ramrod View Post
    just a little fishing report from okauchee lake.. "just moved on to it" the fish out here are at about 25-30' leaches on lindy rigs catching musky, northerns
    Those are some big ass leaches

Irish
    I have never seen a 25 to 30 foot leach before. Are they from the rain forest or something?

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I have never seen a 25 to 30 foot leach before. Are they from the rain forest or something?
    lol... wow poor sentence structure there. sry lol...
    Last edited by That_Guy; 07-31-2009 at 10:08 PM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Jack asses

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    havent fished around here yet, but up north boulder jct area hooked a bunch of perch, a few bass, and crappies. just using slip bobber with either a leach or crappie minnow. muskie fishing was slow