Great way to start vacation

I left last week to go on vacation and had a message to return a phone call to Streichers police supply in New Berlin. I did that on the road and found out that the Free Gun Raffle at their store during Glock Days I entered I won. I got my choice of any of the handguns that Glock makes under 45 Cal. So seeing as I already have to 40 S&W Cal. Glocks I ordered a 27 to have since I don't have to pay for it and I couldn't get a 45 model I am amazed that I won and am now waiting for the gun to come...possibly a six week wait........ But either way I didn't have to pay for it probably just the background check is all....LOL Okay my braging is done. Oh and the rest of vacation was awsome too!! I love Missouri.

Post whore
    Screw you!

just kidding man. Congrats
    1999 Pontiac Trans am

Hey I just entered on a hope and a dream....LOL this stuff never happens to me. Maybe should get a powerball ticket this weekend?????

They said under .45 right? I would have went for a 10mm, that would have pissed them off.

When did they open a Streichers in New Berlin? I knew about the one in Butler and Somar in Muskego.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Missouri sucks, but that's a sweet gig on the Glock.

Butler New Berlin all the same to me it all runs together when I leave my stomping grounds....I kept with the 40 S&W model because I don't want to spend money on another type of ammo currently with the prices. I have enough to keep up with...my AR-15, shotgun, and handguns....So thats why I didn't get the 10mm "cannon".