-Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ever since I saw a Jeep Wrangler with a 4BT swap, I've wanted one.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

What did/does a 4BT come in?
    Maybe I'll find a bag of money and put on in a car
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

that truck is fn SICK. i believe i read somewhere it just put 927hp to the tire :

4bts are found in RARE 80s ford rangers. bred trucks, ups trucks etc. they are seriously a 6bt some one took to a band saw. LOL
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

usually find them in tractors, construction equipment and such....truck did 700 horse plus on just fuel, its insane with nitrous
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

The motor was commonly used in bread trucks for years but there pretty scarce around here lately. The 4BT is plenty for my 3/4 ton Dodge pickup......after the reference line is nixxed and some bigger squirters installed

We've got a complete 6bt (5.9) at work but its honestly more than a single rear wheel pickup needs for plowing and hauling. We have a few tiny Isuzu 4 bangers that are more than up to the task if I can find a donor trans or t-case to cobble in.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    they are seriously a 6bt some one took to a band saw. LOL
    Thats exactly true, right down to the crank and rod positioning. The front cover's and acc are direct swaps.
    That 4BT.com or whatever it is has two crosscuts showing the motor's side bye side.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

BCM Cruiser
    Yea i saw that truck last year in terra haute if i remember right. It was on the trailer i got to look under it for a while.
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

Id love to find one and put it in my ranger. But prices range from 2k-5k iv seen.. Ill just save more and wait to buy a Bigger Diesel.