Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC updates..

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Awesome awesome
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I know that but I just never noticed someone flat out hand choking someone. either way Mir was burnt a day ago judging by how hard Lesnar was hitting him. I think his wife felt those hits too..

No desire to watch the Penn fight next month pretty sad. Just not in the mood to listen to his bs again then his comments about being a warrior and never tapping out and blah blah blah. His best fight was the ass whopping he received by GSP. Silva/Griffin fight will almost be a waste too.

I am hoping they show the Coleman fight, but I doubt they will.

I wish I could hear after the lesnar fight bww erupted, all i heard was, crak open a coors and get on top of my wife. classic. I hate mir. I guess it was so smart talking shit, pissing off lesnar.
    I WANNA GO FAST

dam I was hoping they showed that fight too. Have you seen The Smashing Machine at all? Great MMA documentary and old school Coleman is in there even though the doc is about Mark Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    dam I was hoping they showed that fight too. Have you seen The Smashing Machine at all? Great MMA documentary and old school Coleman is in there even though the doc is about Mark Kerr.
    Not sure if I saw that, I did see a show about Kerr surrounding the struggles that MMA fighters go through if that is the one you are talking about.

Coleman neat Bonnar by decision BTW.

Might be the same show, its called The Smashing Machine and it was very open about his pain killer addiction and how hard it is on fighters.

I love DVR btw! Watching the Bisping BEATDOWN again!

Yep, that has to be the show I saw. I DVR'd it as well so I can watch it again.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I loved seeing Lesner pound Mir.

However, and I'm probably in the minority on this, I can't stand watching GSP fight. He bores the living hell out of me. He just get's guys on the ground and lays on them for the whole round. Doesn't throw any punches, doesn't seem to be trying hard for a submission. Between his faggy french canadian accent, and his overly tight shorts he annoys the crap out of me as a fighter. I respect his ability, but his fights are snooze fests.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Thiago's face would argue that point about not punching..lol the smothering and gnp wears them down then he can strike. Hell Penn's face was smashed as was Fitch's face and both were dominated standing up too.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivinhard View Post
    I wish I could hear after the lesnar fight bww erupted, all i heard was, crak open a coors and get on top of my wife. classic. I hate mir. I guess it was so smart talking shit, pissing off lesnar.
    He pretty much said he was gonna crack open a Coors because Bud Light doesn't pay him shit. Lesnar was cracking me up at the end.

I am glad Bisping got KTFO because I can't stand his mouth anymore

I second gsp getting kind of faggy. I like his fight and think he is good but I could do without the gay accent and the nut hugging ring attire.
    I however would like to see a gsp / anderson silva fight.
    I WANNA GO FAST

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Well after watching the post fight interviews it seems that Dana cracked the whip on Lesnar for his antics after his fight. Lesnar apologized for what he did and he actually seemed remorseful.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Lesnar is a fucking jag. He's right up there with tito.....but not as skilled. All he has is pure strength and bulk. Bring on Carwin.

All he has is size and bulk?
    He is a NCAA Wrestling Champion. Coupled with his size and strength... What other "skills" does he possibly need? He only had 3 fights in MMA before beating Randy Couture for the UFC heavyweight championship. Lesnar completely neutralized Frank Mir and his black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and made him eat his fists.

He may not a fan favorite, but given his previous profession, it doesn't surprise me that he plays the "heel" for the crowd a little bit when he gets on the mic. Just like Frank Mir's pre fight comments, it sells tickets and increases the buy rate for the next ppv. It's all for show. If you believed it, it worked.

I want to know what prefight fighter was the blood donor. Holy crap there was a lot of blood in the ring at the begining of the ppv broadcast.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    With stupid ^

Lesner know's he's not going to be a fan favorite cause of his background, so why not play the heel. The worst thing you can do, is get no fan reaction. People will pay to see him get his asskicked if they hate him, and pay to see him kick ass if they love him. It's smart business.

As for the ring, we were wondering the same thing. Looked like they slaughter a pig before the PPV.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

White did chew his ass afterwards. When Lesnar tried out for the Vikings he would have made the team if he didn't have such a bad temper they said. Fedor has one more fight next month under his current contract and Dana wants him bad and said they will get that deal done and they will have a Fedor/Lesnar fight. That would be the biggest MMA fight ever!

Crosses fingers and hope Fedor comes to UFC
    Last edited by supra213; 07-12-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: I'm retarded lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by supra213 View Post
    Crosses fingers and hope Fedor comes to UFC
    x2, if anyone can take a beating and still win it's Fedor
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette