Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC updates..

just in case someone else needed to watch it again

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supra213 View Post
    All he has is size and bulk?
    He is a NCAA Wrestling Champion. Coupled with his size and strength... What other "skills" does he possibly need? He only had 3 fights in MMA before beating Randy Couture for the UFC heavyweight championship. Lesnar completely neutralized Frank Mir and his black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and made him eat his fists.

He may not a fan favorite, but given his previous profession, it doesn't surprise me that he plays the "heel" for the crowd a little bit when he gets on the mic. Just like Frank Mir's pre fight comments, it sells tickets and increases the buy rate for the next ppv. It's all for show. If you believed it, it worked.

I want to know what prefight fighter was the blood donor. Holy crap there was a lot of blood in the ring at the begining of the ppv broadcast.

The way I see it is the ONLY advantage he has against his opponents is his size. From what I've seen he's not even that great of a wrestler. Take away his ability to use his weight to lay on an opponent and we will see a different outcome. Being big and strong doesn't make you a mixed martial artist. He is the one exception to the rule of skill>size. Eventually that will catch up to him when matched equally....or close to.

Again....bring on Carwin.

Carwin would definitely give Lesnar a run for his money, would be a great fight......

Fair enough and well put

Senior Member..now yer posting! pnad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    I am hoping they show the Coleman fight, but I doubt they will.
    good quality Coleman vs Bonnar video:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVOB9Q4B