Thread: Job section??

Job section??

Just a thought but maybe we could start a job section for people looking for work to be done on their car or house (siding, windows, carpentry, construction, deconstruction) or people looking to do side work for cash. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that could use a few extra bucks (me included). Who better to help out than your BCM brothers and sisters?

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

usually people ask for help if they need it. we point in the way of a sponsoring or donating company or person from the board, after that people are more then welcome to chime into it. don't think it warrants having an entire section.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Actually, I run into people all the time that want me to do stuff that I'm not qualified to do. I never know whom to pass them on to. It would be nice if there were a section with categories and posts about specific persons looking for work in those areas.

I could always use a little extra sidework.
    artist formerly known as bad cutt.

Not a bad idea. People could post their professions and information on there as well, kinda like handing out a business card as well. I vote yes!
    1997 Red GTP Coupe - Sold
    2004 Nissan Maxima SL - Sold
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT
    -Spectre Intake
    -Corsa Catback
    -Diablosport Tune
    -13.17@106

no.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson