Thread: WIND 0.o

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar

WIND 0.o

Wow I have been riding for just about 3 months now and today got to experience alot of strong winds and give it a huge thumbs down I dont think I have cursed that much in my helmet yet I think from what ive seen so far i like rain better LOL
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

It's not that bad! It's kind of fun leaning off the side of a bike going over a bridge.

Senior Member..now yer posting! deuceWI's Avatar
    Rode west to Madison into a headwind yesterday. Definitely not fun. I ride a naked bike with minimal wind protection, so it kinda sucked.

Looks like another breezy afternoon today too.

I'll take a little wind over the stupid speed bumps that seem to keep popping out of the ground all over the place. Those are disturbing, stupid roadworks crews need to get their asses moving and grind them bitches down. They are getting freakin' hazardous.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deuceWI View Post
    Rode west to Madison into a headwind yesterday. Definitely not fun. I ride a naked bike with minimal wind protection, so it kinda sucked.

Looks like another breezy afternoon today too.

I'll take a little wind over the stupid speed bumps that seem to keep popping out of the ground all over the place. Those are disturbing, stupid roadworks crews need to get their asses moving and grind them bitches down. They are getting freakin' hazardous.
    Yea the headwind i didnt mind on my bike it was the sidewind that was skating me into the gravel that got under my skin
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

the busa being abigger bike than my 600 acually fairs better in the wind i just stay on the side of the road the wind is going to blow me away from you get used to it but having a pass. they don't like it to much
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The worst part of a strong side-wind is when a truck comes from the opposite direction and the wind is quickly broken. You feel like your are getting sucked into the truck.

I remember hearing one guy talk about pointing his knee into the wind and it helps reduce how much you have to lean. It works, but your hip will begin to ache after a while.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Cross winds suck. You do get slightly used to it over time though.