Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    look at the time i posted it... 6 sumtn in the am.... if i wanted to rico style i wouldnt of posted anything,,,,

arron i didnt say you were pissed ...... just because people call me at nite and tell me what happned with IMSM and at the track you dont have to be a Dick about things sumtimes....... if i wanted to make a crack about any of you i woulda ...... so stop your Bull $shit. from here on out... I could care less about whos got the fastest car at culvers...

we straight....
    CKSC

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    look at the time i posted it... 6 sumtn in the am.... if i wanted to rico style i wouldnt of posted anything,,,,

arron i didnt say you were pissed ...... just because people call me at nite and tell me what happned with IMSM and at the track you dont have to be a Dick about things sumtimes....... if i wanted to make a crack about any of you i woulda ...... so stop your Bull $shit. from here on out... I could care less about whos got the fastest car at culvers...

we straight....

Relax sunshine

i am sunshine

you just never know when you mite need my help somw day....
    CKSC

i am sunshine

No one want any of your d@mn man titties!

Quote Originally Posted by FourEyedFord View Post
    No one want any of your d@mn man titties!
    those are fighting words
    CKSC

it doesnt make YOUR sponsor OTE look very good sense this is his forum...
    I don't sponsor anyone. They are more than happy to pay me.

I wonder how you look to the True Street organization smack talking racers that are interested in participating in your events or alienating potential sponsors, such as me.

i am sunshine

You never know.... the day might come when I need a n2o plate mounted upside down or some mufflers welded to my floor board.

Hold up, my microwave popcorn is almost done
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAron View Post
    You never know.... the day might come when I need a n2o plate mounted upside down or some mufflers welded to my floor board.
    He can help you install his Mr. Gadget style starter detaching system, to loose that extra weight after the car is running! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Top Fuel Tom View Post
    I don't sponsor anyone. They are more than happy to pay me.

I wonder how you look to the True Street organization smack talking racers that are interested in participating in your events or alienating potential sponsors, such as me.
    Who Alienated potential sponsors.. ? sure not I Well there is a differance between smack talk and congradulating isnt ther? Im sure i see nothng but bashing against me on this thread... I simply stated for my actions of congradulating Andy I was ridaculed for saying nice job... But then I simply speak my mind ( in personal form with no intention of speaking of Truestreet being brought into question ) I simply stated that Arron was a customer of yours and if he represents you in anyway shape or form it reflected apond you. Im not here to bash anyone. So next time Truestreet is brought up please choose how to use Truestreet in a context pretands to thread that its inteded for.. ...

on side note for potential racers, I nore anyone one from my Orgabization stop any racer from racing were ever they want, If they Choos to race Trustreet great.. if they dont were ok with that to..
    CKSC

now that i have copied all the bashing post...against me with mention of Truestreet .. from the OTE forum...

You will never see Me or any Truestreet post ever from hear on.

sorrry that i congradulated you andy car flyn...keep up the good work.
    CKSC

Who Alienated potential sponsors.. ? sure not I Well there is a differance between smack talk and congradulating isnt ther? Im sure i see nothng but bashing against me on this thread... I simply stated for my actions of congradulating Andy I was ridaculed for saying nice job... But then I simply speak my mind ( in personal form with no intention of speaking of Truestreet being brought into question ) I simply stated that Arron was a customer of yours and if he represents you in anyway shape or form it reflected apond you. Im not here to bash anyone. So next time Truestreet is brought up please choose how to use Truestreet in a context pretands to thread that its inteded for.. ...

on side note for potential racers, I nore anyone one from my Orgabization stop any racer from racing were ever they want, If they Choos to race Trustreet great.. if they dont were ok with that to..

now that i have copied all the bashing post...against me with mention of Truestreet .. from the OTE forum...

You will never see Me or any Truestreet post ever from hear on.

sorrry that i congradulated you andy car flyn...keep up the good work.

You got your file and I got mine.

This matter has been handled over the phone man-to-man.

Let's return this thread to its original topic. Congratulations to Andy... Great job!

andy congrates on your pass cant wait to see you get your 8.60s or better! See you all friday
    Last edited by Top Fuel Tom; 09-14-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks Greg!

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Congrats Andy!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

8.80? thats it
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    very impressive

Thanks Tom! The blower should not throw any more belts now, but if it does the hood should at least survive.