Good Truck Tires? Recommendations?

My truck came with Bridgestone Duravis M773II tires on them. Pretty plain, black, round, load range E tire. Well about 18K miles in, I had a sidewall fail and bulge out so I replaced one tire.

Now 25K in, I have a tread block that's seperated itself from the rest of the tire and needs to be replaced ASAP!! It's hard to say whether I ran something over or it's just coming apart because it looks like a pretty clean split, but if the Chevy dealer is as helpful as they were when the sidewall collapsed on the other tire, this one is gonna be on me too.

The wear is to the point where I'm going to need to replace at least an entire pair. So before I do, I wanted to see if anyone else has any good experiences with any other tires? I've run the Dueler A/T Revo's (not half bad) and the BFG AT K/O (suck IMO) but anything else?

Thanks!

my dad put a set of these on before winter on his 02 crew 2500 dmax 265/75-16 (e) and loves them. they make no noise and are awesome in the winter. similar to REVOs

http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/geolandar_ats.aspx
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

They seem to get good reviews and the price is right too. Thanks for the heads up!