Bucks draft pick: Brandon Jennings

I am in the unique position to be able to say that I have actually sat down and spoken to this guy. The 2008 McDonalds All American game was played here in Milwaukee and I photographed all their practices, dunk contests and the game itself and during the time had a number of conversations with him.

The buzz during the AMG was that he was the best player out there and the field included Derozan who is a machine. Jennings, at the time, was a showboater though. I do not know if this has changed. Took alot of difficult, unnecessary shots. But man could that guy move and handle a ball.

Personally though he is a nice, approachable guy. He came up and started asking about the weather around here, which at points had snowed during the week and with him being from southern Cali, just weasn't sitting too well with him. Hopefully this all doesn't go to his head. The nice thing is that I have a whole portfolio of shots of him I can get prints of to have him sign next year!

I don't know anything about Jennings, sounds like a pretty good pick for that high in the draft but time will tell. I'm happy with Jodie Meeks too, I saw a handful of Kentucky games where he looked great and his stats are impressive. Some are knocking him for his lack of athleticism but I don't see it.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Rule #1.. Don't befriend a thug rapper who is going to videotape your phone conversation of you and him tearing everyone and everything apart. At least he didn't complain about being drafted by the Bucks...

NSFW for Language!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT3_fxWyplA

I know it's only like 3 games in but thus far, this kid looks pretty good.

Yeah, he looks damn good. Blowing an 18 point lead at Chicago though, damn. Of course Redd is hurt already.

Well....I think we have a star in the making. Hes looked damn good so far, tonight he was sick. He still pushes it a little too often or seems greedy and I generally like my PG's to pass first but hes a playmaker thats for sure. I was ok with the pick at the time, the Bucks need to take some risks, guys with upside like Jennings. Too bad they traded Yi for one year of Jefferson though.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

So do they just give him the ROY now or wait til the end of the season?!?!?