Damn TA headlights!

I am so sick of this crap. I knew one gear was gone. Replaced both with brass. That was2 months ago. So now the other day onl 1 would go up. Flicked the headlight switch a few times and both poped up. Now yesterday only 1 wil go up? So pulled the connectors at the harness and tried cleaning the connectors and they both worked for a few hrs. Then neither one worked. Did it again and both worked for a few more hrs. Now only 1 again Any ideas? Module or headlight switch maybe?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

check to see if the lifting arm isnt getting stuck. I found the plastic stop had come off once and the arm would over extend and get stuck either up or down.....of course grinding another gear.

Yoo I actually took those tabs off and turned them around because they were grooved pretty bad. No luck.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

I can get motors but their not cheap.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    i had a problem with mine and thought it was the gears.. took the motors apart to replace the gears and they were fine.. it ended up being the wiring connector if you follow the wires from the motor towards the fuse box under the hood they ave a connector in the middle. both sides mine were corroded to shit so i took them out and hard wired the wires together.. never had a problem since.

Yeah motors are fine on mine. It has to be electrical.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

We had problems with Mandys car when we first got it, one side burned out bulbs every week or so and the other would stick up and only go half way up, dealer said there was a ground loose.....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing