Story:

1996 Thunderbird 4.6 / Same as a 96-98 Mustang GT

I had the AED kit (supercharger Eaton M90) on the car last fall and removed the whole system. I decided to return the car to stock. I finished putting everything back together last week and seem to be running into a problem.

She will crank over but not start, I have electrical everything, with my battery is fully charged with 12.3 volts.

I'm really not sure what is going on here. My Dad is telling me the alternator could be shot, but even if the alt was bad would that stop the car from starting?

I've tested three EEC's that I have laying around, the new one today was doing the same deal so I know it's not a bad EEC.

All the pulleys where "cranking over" and moving so I know that the engine is not seized and the starter is doing it's job.

We also checked the engine harness-coil plugs that connect to the coils and they are reading 12.2 volts in the middle wires with the key on, that's a correct reading?

I checked all my grounds over and over again, every thing seems to check out, the car is really clean.

I have new spark plugs, wires, coils, fuel filter, air filter, EGR sensor.

I believe that this might be a ignition problem, I had my Dad crank her over and I saw no arc with the plug wire and coil.

I'm about ready to give up and have it towed to a near by shop at the end of the week if I can't figure this thing out. If you guys have any more suggestions let me know.

Thank you,

Josh