View Poll Results: Will FAVRE wear Purple...???

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.....

38 86.36%
  • No......

6 13.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I blame the media for all the Favre talk. You dont see him asking for the attention do you? He is not on every sports talk show. Its the media that catches wind of a rumour and runs with it wether its true or not. Look how many times Jordan retired and no one talked shit about him. He even tried playing a different pro sport and failed. But Jordan is still an icon in the NBA. I would love to see Favre succeed. If he wants to play let him.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    For the life of me I can't understand why people take this kind of stuff personally. I wouldn't give 2 shits if Bill Johnson in accounting went and worked for a different company. Guy wants to try playing again, good for him. I wish I loved my job so much I didn't want to leave it.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Jealously = Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    I blame the media for all the Favre talk. You dont see him asking for the attention do you? He is not on every sports talk show. Its the media that catches wind of a rumour and runs with it wether its true or not. Look how many times Jordan retired and no one talked shit about him. He even tried playing a different pro sport and failed. But Jordan is still an icon in the NBA. I would love to see Favre succeed. If he wants to play let him.
    I agree, and in ten/twenty years he will be looked at as the 'best' that ever played the game. What irritates most people is that he can't make up his mind on whether to retire or keep playing, he's worse than a 5-year old......

let him play. i could care less for who. ya it would have been great if he would have retired from the packers. but if its what he wants to do then let him. i dont understand why the "hardcore" fans get so up-tight about it. i think he should have just reitred and became a qb coach or something.

i know its off topic but, reggie white retired from green bay, and then came back to play for carolina? no one made a big deal out of that, and reggie white was one of the best defensive ends from green bay.

the media is blowing up and im just sick of watching the news and all it is is favre this favre that. is he or isnt he. bah
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

noone made a big deal out of reggie white leaving because he didnt cause a circus by demanding that he should start like favre did. He insisted that they just put rodgers back on the shelf and let favre play even though he wasn't in the greatest of shape. and i agree, who cares what he does, no one can deny that he is the greatest qb of all time, he has nearly every record you can set. so hes a douchebag, how many athletes are class acts anymore? look at kobe bryant, last year he demands a trade and this year they win the championship for the 10924 time, let them be idiots. until we stop watching them or paying 100 bucks for a ticket, nothing will change.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    just think if he beats the pack in a vikings uniform,your packers may only win 4 games this year lololol

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    ...until we stop watching them or paying 100 bucks for a ticket, nothing will change.
    Quote for the motherfucking truth!

It's not 'official' yet but reports are that Favre has already signed with the Vikings, should be an interesting season to say the least.....

Hey, another jersey to buy. lol

Collect them all...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    It's not 'official' yet but reports are that Favre has already signed with the Vikings, should be an interesting season to say the least.....
    I heard grumblings about this too. Something about MN giving Reebok the OK to begin production on the jerseys. Who knows, though. But it's been about 4 days since he's taken up half of SportsCenter so we're due to hear something.

hey atleast he will be reunited w/ 2 other ex packers who were greats when the were in a packer jersey. sharper and longwell. and now look. they suck ahahahaha

so long story short, whoever left GB for the Vikes, their careers have turned to shit!!
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Doc Brown's Avatar
    The way I see it this: If Favre made this move at the height of his career during the mid-to-late 90's, then it would be a huge deal and people would be quite justified in their anger. But, now during his golden years in the NFL he is at best a middle of the road QB, so does it really matter if he goes to play for a rival. I mean, it's the freaking Vikings. Signing him is the only way that team can be semi-competitive, so why not? It'll just make the games that much more interesting. Besides, Favre elected to spend his best years here, and in the end, isn't that what really matters?
    What happens when this baby hits 88 mph?

I get a ticket and 6 points, so yeah, some serious sh!t.

I'm pretty sure this poll sets a new record for the perecentage of people that were WRONG, me included...!!! However, it won't go into the 'record books' for another 10 years because there's always that possibility. I'm fairly confident that Favre won't be playing when he's 50 years old......

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    I'm pretty sure this poll sets a new record for the perecentage of people that were WRONG, me included...!!!
    Guess you were redeemed
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now