WTB trans for ford 2.3

need an automatic trans that will bolt up to a turbo 2.3, C4, AOD or A4LD all should work if right bell housing or will work with factory A4LD from a ranger bell housing

-kyle
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

cuttin' chips
    you get that thing up and running already?
    91 Notch - where to begin

not totally just getting it torn apart, once the driveshaft is off and mounts are broken free motor/trans can come out

i bought an 8.8 for it too :-P
    -Kyle

Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

crap i just sold one too lol i have a decent low mileage 2.3 engien for sale tho

lol thanks, but i got a turbo motor from an 88 thunderbird im putting into it plus the motor in this truck is good, and clint this is a 2 plug head btw
    -Kyle

KCCO!

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw View Post
    lol thanks, but i got a turbo motor from an 88 thunderbird im putting into it plus the motor in this truck is good, and clint this is a 2 plug head btw
    hmm thats what i thought based off the year, but when we popped the hood it looked like the older single plug.Im kinda hardpressed about selling that truck, but youll get it done long before me.Ive got other projects to address first.Lemme know if you need a hand with it, i wanna see this thing on the road

BCM Bruiser
    Somewhere between here and there and over there
    not trying to jack your thread but my buddies got a 03 or 04 ranger that he smacked up. motor and trans have around 30k its a 5 speed. if you know anyone interested he would sell it super super cheap. around 300 cheap

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    not trying to jack your thread but my buddies got a 03 or 04 ranger that he smacked up. motor and trans have around 30k its a 5 speed. if you know anyone interested he would sell it super super cheap. around 300 cheap
    get soem pics, i need some stuff for my ranger.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I have an A4LD I pulled from my '92 Mustang last fall. It worked good, I just wanted to convert the car to a 5-speed.

$50 OBO.
    1968 Mustang GT Coupe, 302 J-code, 3-speed, 9" 3.25 open diff., 1 of 1.
    1979 Mustang Pace Car 5.0 Auto 38K miles.
    1983 Mustang 5.0 5sp. GT T-top hatch.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. LX Conv.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. GT Conv.
    1989 Saleen #519 5.0 5sp. 1 of 3 FOR SALE

I have an A4LD along with a lot of other stuff from an '87 Turbo coupe I parted out. I never ended up using any of the stuff. So if you looking for the Main EEC harness, VAF Meter and ecu, I have that also. Nice meeting you on Friday at Oscars btw.

Quote Originally Posted by DurtyKurty View Post
    I have an A4LD along with a lot of other stuff from an '87 Turbo coupe I parted out. I never ended up using any of the stuff. So if you looking for the Main EEC harness, VAF Meter and ecu, I have that also. Nice meeting you on Friday at Oscars btw.
    hey kurt i am highly interested in this, i sent you a pm before but never got a response, im going to pick the motor up tomorrow or thursday
    -Kyle

KCCO!