Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedRegal View Post
    Fuel lines are -6, more than adequate. On top of that I run twin pump, I think the 2nd one comes on around 6psi or so. Base fuel pressure is set at 45.5psi.
    dual walboros im guessing?
    i dont know much about evos, but we run dual walboros or dual bosch pumps with -10lines with 1600cc @ 37 psi.. the injector duty cycle was only @ 67%
    on 72mm turbo. of course this was on c16. I just never trusted e85 i know it's been proven and cheap but 30% more fuel??? nahh i'd rather spend the money.
    good luck! i wanna see 500+awhp
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    ahh i see.. didn't know it was meant for road racing.
    .82 ar will help on top end also and you will most definitely see spool difference. yea, i have t4 1.06 ar.. soo .68 are kind of small in my eyes lol.
    but yet what do i know, i drive boosted honda
    1.06 t4 IMO is a bit of a waste.

You do know that the car with the highest horsepower on a 6262 was running a .8X t3 AR turbine housing (which is roughly equivalent to a .68 t4)

Yea I am curious to see if going to a .82 AR will change any of the spool characteristics on my car. I suspect it would stay the same or maybe get a *little* worse. Just depends on how much I value response versus top end power. Which was the whole point of changing turbos in the first place I used to have a 67mm gt40 lots of top end. While it was fun for a street/drag car no response and all top end kind of sucked on a road course.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    i dont know much about evos, but we run dual walboros or dual bosch pumps with -10lines with 1600cc @ 37 psi.. the injector duty cycle was only @ 67%
    on 72mm turbo. of course this was on c16. I just never trusted e85 i know it's been proven and cheap but 30% more fuel??? nahh i'd rather spend the money.
    Yep, twin walboros. The -6 line was hard enough to route to the front without hacking anything up, I would hate to see what -10 would look like. The pump assembly is directly underneath the rear seat on the drivers side and there is ONLY maybe 1" that you would be able to snake something through. It's a poor design for what I want to do to it.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Made 518hp @ 24psi, 94%IDC, real bad ignition break up around 6200.

Left it at that since I didn't bring along extra coil boots (one looks a little fried). Car rips on the street. Got another C6 kill after we got home.

Devin and my self will be meeting up again to get a small "touch-up" when the ignition problem is fixed or else I can just send him my logs.

Overall Im pretty happy. All I need to do is bigger injectors and fix the coil boots.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Good numbers should rip with over 500 at the tires

If i was your wife I would kick your ass. You are on vaction. STOP POSTING
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

The ignition problem has been resolved. It ended up to be the cam position sensor.

Heading back to the dyno June 5th, hopefully the bigger injectors will be in by then.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Well it wasn't the CPS. Everything went for hell after I posted.

I just sent the entire ignition system out to get checked over and there were quite a few broken wires and broken contacts.

Should have it back today.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC