WTB: Remote start kit

Can anyone recommend a good brand of aftermarket remote starter kits? I want to install one on my wife's 300m (2000) and Mopar doesn't list one anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

I have an older two way paging cliffard brand alarm/remote start. It was used for about 6 months. Has backup battery, pain siron, tilt and two stage shock sensor, fm receiver and some more. The remote has a little backlit display that lets you know what sensor was triggered also has vibrate mode.

Was $600, make a cheep offer. I'm not looking for much.

Any chance of getting the model # for it so I can research it a bit?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BoosTT View Post
    I have an older two way paging cliffard brand alarm/remote start. It was used for about 6 months. Has backup battery, pain siron, tilt and two stage shock sensor, fm receiver and some more. The remote has a little backlit display that lets you know what sensor was triggered also has vibrate mode.

Was $600, make a cheep offer. I'm not looking for much.
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    I've got one also..... It's an Autostart AS-1755v... NIB

$90 and it's yours.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

I have a couple. how much are you looking to spend? I have some with just the starter and some that do it all including alarm.

Political signatures are not allowed

The car already has a security system on it so i mainly want the remote start.

I'm open pricewise.

My main concern is that the car has the big grey key with a chip in it. I have heard some remote start systems won't stay running because the key isn't in the ignition. I know that spending a few bucks will eliminate that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by lit666 View Post
    I have a couple. how much are you looking to spend? I have some with just the starter and some that do it all including alarm.

I'll try to find the model number.

Sometimes you can break off the blade of the key and just tape the part of the key with the chip under the dash to get remote start to work.

i had Truck Outfitters in West Bend install a remote start system in my buddies truck. the range on that thing is unreal. very nice system. i cannot remember the name of it though. was about $300, if i remember right.

Mine is the clifford matrix rs3.

Alarmtronics by state fair has some good stuff for the money too.