Going for a Motorcycle Ride...

...to Washington DC!

I'll be leaving in a few minutes because if I wait more than 30 minutes, I will get rained on. Also, it is 70 near Indianapolis right now and I can expect 85 degree+ weather for the ride after I go through Chicago.

Anyway, I'm going to stay with my aunt and uncle for a few days and see Rolling Thunder in our capitol.

http://www.rollingthundermotorcycler...m/runinfo.html

I'll take lots of pics!
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Sounds like fun hope you have a fun trip and safe trip. I went out around here today and got rained on it sucked.

sounds like fun. hope weathers good all the way thier.

have fun!

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

Memorial Day weekend kicked ass!

It was estimated that between 900,000 and 1,000,000 bikers were in Washington on Sunday for Rolling Thunder!

The only bad part is that Washington is getting hammered with rain and it stretches all the way to Ohio. Because of this, I have to wait till tomorrow before I head back. Even at that, I will still get rained on at one point or another.

I'm getting used to the rain lately. Just after I crossed over from West Virginia into Maryland, I ran into a very strong storm and got drenched. This continued for the next 50 miles. Once I got ahead of the storm, I pulled off the freeway to look at my map and dry off a little. I parked at a gas station and looked at my atlas and then decided to drain my boots. Just as I removed my boots, a cop rolled into the parking lot to see what I was up to. I tipped my boot over and he got to see about 4oz of water pour out of it. He loled.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty