FS: washer and dryer

whirlpool models middle of the road, barely used, they're about a year to two years old. couple of friends had to move last second and they left me these to close them out. cost about 1200 for the pair, they'll let them go for $600. seriously i was going to buy them but they couldn't make up their mind in time so i bought some other ones. dryer is electric. again, $600 for the pair, they work perfect, no damage, not even a dent or scratch. 1200 new.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

nobody? friends? family?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

List them on CL, should sell quick if they're that nice......

Could you post the model numbers or some pictures. We have been looking for a set.

how much for the washer?
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    List them on CL, should sell quick if they're that nice......
    i'd rather not dick around with all the fools on craigslist. and for the dirt cheap price i'd rather help out a fellow "friend".

will get pics and model number tonight or tommorow. very much prefer to keep the pair together
    - Jeremy Clarkson