I need 18" tires!

I need 2- 275/35/18 tires for the rear...I can possibly go 40 on the profile, let me know.

Irish
    Call John, he has the hook up! 262-740-0180. If you need them mounted and balanced, PM Jeff over at Late Model Throttle and set up an appointment. Both gentlemen are very reasonable on their pricing!

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Call John, he has the hook up! 262-740-0180. If you need them mounted and balanced, PM Jeff over at Late Model Throttle and set up an appointment. Both gentlemen are very reasonable on their pricing!
    Do they have any used ones? I just need something to move around on..this is going to be my 4th set for the rear in 2 n a half years and just need something cheap for now. I have to stop using them up
    Last edited by gottwins?; 05-21-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    Do they have any used ones? I just need something to move around on..this is going to be my 4th set for the rear in 2 n a half years and just need something cheap for now. I have to stop using them up
    All he has are used tires! Very good condition, High quality road and race track tires. He goes around and gets all the used tires from the rich track guys that only use the new tire after every few laps!

Anyone else? Called the guy and didn't have the size I needed.