Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BCM welcomes, OTE Design & Fabrication

OTE Design & Fabrication, LLC, services include:
    • Custom fabrication & welding: aluminum, stainless, moly and mild steel
    • Roll cages: 6-point, 10-point, SFI Spec Cages, 25.1, 25.2, 25.3, 25.4, 25.5
    • Chassis and suspension fabrication
    • Custom sheet metal fabrication
    • Custom built exhaust, headers, hot and cold side turbo tubing
    • Accessory installation: superchargers, turbochargers, suspension, etc.
    • Custom wiring
    • Restoration
    • Complete turn key build-ups
    • Classic and muscle car tuning and maintenance

OTE is a dealer for: Chris Alston Chassisworks, Varishock, Total Control Products, KP Components, Moser Engineering, and VB Products.

OTE has accounts with Atech, (Summit Racing's warehouse), and VSI for all your performance parts needs.

OTE Design & Fabrication, LLC.
    401 Wilmont Dr. Unit C
    Waukesha, WI 53189
    262-650-9099
    Last edited by Top Fuel Tom; 04-15-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Just some guy...
    Cool!

I need to get out more... I live less than a mile from this place and never knew it was there.

Welcome OTE!!!

welcome.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Very Cool! Welcome!

Welcome Tom!

He is definately a one stop place for whatever anyone's into whether its Hot Rods, Drag Cars, Twisty Turn Cars --Show or Race he can do it. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else, and I have always been impressed with all the work he has done for me and others. Take a look in the galleries on his site, the work speaks for itself!
    Last edited by FourEyedFord; 05-13-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Welcome Tom!

Tom and his work are both top notch! Tom is a honest family man who loves doing what he does. I know this sounds like a sales pitch but I think of Tom as a friend and truely believe in the awesome work that he does.

He has done just about everything when it comes to cars. Take a look at his site he has done everything from show cars (Numerous trophies), drag cars, road race cars, you name it. His site is just a small fraction of the work he has done.

Tom has performed alot of work on my car over the years. I to am a family man who's first priority is safety and I have no problem trusting him with my safety and have full confidence in his abilities.

Anyone who knows my car knows that it can 60ft. like crazy. Tom scaled my car, set up my 9 year old suspension and the 1st time out it went a 1.25 60ft.
    Even on the worse track days it does not go worse than a 1.30.
    I will making some suspension changes here shortly and it will without a doubt go to OTE for the work!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAron View Post
    Welcome Tom!

Tom and his work are both top notch! Tom is a honest family man who loves doing what he does. I know this sounds like a sales pitch but I think of Tom as a friend and truely believe in the awesome work that he does.

He has done just about everything when it comes to cars. Take a look at his site he has done everything from show cars (Numerous trophies), drag cars, road race cars, you name it. His site is just a small fraction of the work he has done.

Tom has performed alot of work on my car over the years. I to am a family man who's first priority is safety and I have no problem trusting him with my safety and have full confidence in his abilities.

Anyone who knows my car knows that it can 60ft. like crazy. Tom scaled my car, set up my 9 year old suspension and the 1st time out it went a 1.25 60ft.
    Even on the worse track days it does not go worse than a 1.30.
    I will making some suspension changes here shortly and it will without a doubt go to OTE for the work!
    And DoubleA returns!!!

Irish
    That's Awesome Tom! Awesome to see you're here!

Glad to see you're back Aaron!

Quote Originally Posted by FourEyedFord View Post
    And DoubleA returns!!!

great to hear! Had another customer stop in the store saying he was at our shop and loved it!
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Welcome Tom! This is the only place my car will go for anything! Like Foureyedford stated his quality is truely top notch and it is a one stop shop for anything. Once my cage is done I will be sure to post up some pictures.

Very cool to hear!!!!Welcome Tom!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreTorque View Post
    Cool!

I need to get out more... I live less than a mile from this place and never knew it was there.
    Welcome back!

Also sweet to see a new sponsor!!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Welcome Tom!

1999 C5 TT street car - 901/881 on pump gas, 10.82@137mph
    2013 Denali Duramax

Welcome OTE!

OTE is the only shop my car has ever been too. It is about due for it's annual trip to OTE for some seat mounts, a 4" aluminum blower discharge tube, and what ever else I can think of!

I consider Tom a great friend, but his fabrication work is TOP NOTCH!

Welcome Tom!
    Thanks again for your time this morning. If myself or my shop can ever help please don't hesitate to call.
    BTW did we really graduate from Tech that long ago!!
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Welcome OTE. Tom does excellent work and spends that extra minute or makes a little change to make sure that its done right. I need to get back there soon to get my cage installed and will have him do any other work that i can think of.

Tom glad to see your expanding out. Welcome.