Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The GSXR will be gone

Most likely tomarow The 600 is gone. Time to up grade and i couldn't pass up the deal i found. Found this 2006 suzuki hayabusa the bike has 705 miles yea thats not a misprint 705 miles. the gsxr gets traded in and this comes home heres the pic from there site i'm shure i'll have a bunch up once i get it home and waxed up nicely
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Wow that pipe looks rediculous. Nice bike, I was looking for a crashed busa for the longest time. Those bikes hold their value pretty well.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

BCM Cruiser
    nice pipe. you will love the shortie can.
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

there on both sides i'm not a fan of the way they look but on you tube they sound nice so they'll have to stay until i can get a brocks system for it

BCM Cruiser
    I love my shortie it is a great sound. I have not heard that pipe on a busa yet thou
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

I have an extended swing arm for you. And sprockets and an extra set of wheels with new tires, and a whole extra motor. Let me know if you want anything. And an air shifter, kevlar brake lines, random other stuff....

Nice looking bike.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Please be carefull.

Careful with all pro. I almost bought a zx6r that had an very shaddy past. Thank god I did some homework on that specific bike.

with 705 miles the worst that could have been done was be totaled i looked this bike top to bottom everything is brand new still theres not even dirt on the frame yet. still nubs on the crappyish bridgstone tires. And DAVE i'm always careful always wear my gear specially after my buddy just took his 1125r down with 46 miles on it thats what a new tire and cold roads will do when you accelerate moderately. I watched it all happen then started running

Low miles don't mean much. The miles could be low from downtime taken to repair the bike.

It looks like a great bike and most likely it's fine, I just wanted to let you know what I observed.

The bike zx6r I was looking at is still for sale at all pro. It was in a major crash. Rebuilt by someone freak in IL, who then sold it on ebay.ca (not ebay.com) for some weird reason. I have the ebay ad printed, but ebay took it offline because its older then 90 days now. Not really sure when it was sold on ebay.ca either, maybe because the parts were stolen? Who knows. The same ebay seller also sold the crashed parts too. Anyway, all pro bought the bike off ebay.ca for $5000 and parked it on their lot. Same vin, same exact miles.

http://www.allpromotorsportsinc.com/...28&pov=1077835

Good luck!

Dave was referring to the other idiots on the road. Agreed, nice bike and be careful!

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by BoosTT View Post
    Low miles don't mean much. The miles could be low from downtime taken to repair the bike.

It looks like a great bike and most likely it's fine, I just wanted to let you know what I observed.

The bike zx6r I was looking at is still for sale at all pro. It was in a major crash. Rebuilt by someone freak in IL, who then sold it on ebay.ca (not ebay.com) for some weird reason. I have the ebay ad printed, but ebay took it offline because its older then 90 days now. Not really sure when it was sold on ebay.ca either, maybe because the parts were stolen? Who knows. The same ebay seller also sold the crashed parts too. Anyway, all pro bought the bike off ebay.ca for $5000 and parked it on their lot. Same vin, same exact miles.

Good luck!
    X2 on All Pro. I a l m o s t bought a bike from them.

BCM Cruiser
    I bought a 01 gsxr 600 form them and it was a great bike.
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6

well now there going to have anouther 01 gsxr 600 after mine gets traded in. i'll probably be riding it the next two days do i'll be listening and watching for somethign wrong (just how i am on a bike anyway) i'll probably be doing an oil change real soon on it so while i'm doing that i'll pull the fairing all off and double check some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BoosTT View Post

Good luck!
    ohh yea i was looking at that bike it was next to the busa when i went to look at it. it looked nice but the price was higher. glad you looked into that and didn't buy a trashed bike

WOW! Big changed from a 600cc to one of the fastest bike on the road. Congrats on your new bike, please be careful .

10' GTR-R35 PREM BLK/BLK CURRENT PROJECT
    94' GENUINE TRD WB SUPRA SP3.2L GT4780
    09' CBR 1000RR REPSOL

well i picked it up today and been riding a bit. its way more comfortable and way more powerful i'll be respecting this bike for a while 3rd gear seems to be endless. i'll be getting tons of pictures im shure i could barely sleep last night

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI View Post
    I have an extended swing arm for you. And sprockets and an extra set of wheels with new tires, and a whole extra motor. Let me know if you want anything. And an air shifter, kevlar brake lines, random other stuff....

Nice looking bike.
    I wouldn't believe him. He has burned me twice already with having stuff he said he had. Then i show up and its wrong or not there. LOL
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

So the better half got her way and you got the bike??? LOL Just playing. WHERE ARE THE PICS??? LOL

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    well now there going to have anouther 01 gsxr 600 after mine gets traded in. i'll probably be riding it the next two days do i'll be listening and watching for somethign wrong (just how i am on a bike anyway) i'll probably be doing an oil change real soon on it so while i'm doing that i'll pull the fairing all off and double check some stuff
    It wouldn't happen to be a blue and white one that was dumped before you bought it would it?
    2006 Silverado
    04 R6