Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar

WTB: 15" 5 on 4.5" wheels (only need two, would take up to four)

I need a couple 15" 5 on 4.5" wheels for my Dad's canoe trailer. Would prefer aluminum ones from yesteryear's DangerRanger or a SN95. But just about anything would work. They don't need to be beautiful but I want something better than the rusty steel wheels I've got. And I don't want so much bling I need wheel locks either.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

cuttin' chips
    too bad your not looking for 14".Ive got a damn near new set of silver "rockcrawler" style rims.They were on my ranger, but have been collecting dust until i can throw em on CL.
    91 Notch - where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    too bad your not looking for 14".Ive got a damn near new set of silver "rockcrawler" style rims.They were on my ranger, but have been collecting dust until i can throw em on CL.
    How much? I already have new 15" rubber for this project but if the wheels are cheap and fancypants enough I'll go buy 14" new rubber.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by wrath View Post
    How much? I already have new 15" rubber for this project but if the wheels are cheap and fancypants enough I'll go buy 14" new rubber.
    They are the wheels on the explorer i have listed on here parting out.They are made by Bassett and IIRC are 7" wide.

Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    They are the wheels on the explorer i have listed on here parting out.They are made by Bassett and IIRC are 7" wide.
    How much do you want?

How much do you want?
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

cuttin' chips
    How much do you want?
    Ive got some 245/50/14 BFGoodrich Radial T/As on them now.The tires are damn near new if you wanted them too.Id take $75 for the rims, or $150 for the rims and tires still mounted and balanced.

Check yer PMs...!!!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I have a pair of aluminum V6 SN95 rims w/out tires.

$30 for the pair?
    1968 Mustang GT Coupe, 302 J-code, 3-speed, 9" 3.25 open diff., 1 of 1.
    1979 Mustang Pace Car 5.0 Auto 38K miles.
    1983 Mustang 5.0 5sp. GT T-top hatch.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. LX Conv.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. GT Conv.
    1989 Saleen #519 5.0 5sp. 1 of 3 FOR SALE

I don't really have anywhere to store a set of tires and wheels for a month and a half until I go back to Michigan unless I manage to sell something to make room.

Quote Originally Posted by portponies View Post
    I have a pair of aluminum V6 SN95 rims w/out tires.

$30 for the pair?
    Do they take normal conical lugnuts and what is the backspacing? I'm assuming they're 15x6.5 or 15x7? Got any pictures? I'm Ford-inept but this is probably exactly what I'm looking for.