Maroon Saleen S7

I was driving home from work tonite about 5:20pm and saw a maroon Saleen S7 going south on hwy 100. right around the Dodge dealership and Holz's body shop.... Anyone else see the guy driving around??

didn't keep shiny side up
    That was Jerry.
    I saw the car when he first got it...beautiful car.
    I wonder if he'll be adding the Ford GT to his collection of exotic/expensive as hell cars...

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

One of our regular Road America event participants will be getting a Ford GT.

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Just wanted to say that I saw this BEAUTIFUL Automobile today on the highway; going the south on 45 by Greenfield Ave.......

That would be my Ultimate Dream Car.... Same color and all....
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

scubastang
    holy crap that would be nice!!! He was the first customer to purchase one. Big presentation by Steve Saleen and everything (was in Mustang 5.0 issue too)

that guy must be doing something right: christ could you imagine having a S7 and a GT40 in your garage? I would seriously sit there and just stare all day

I'm not really a blue oval guy "as some of you would guess!" but I gotta say those Saleens are hot and the new GT40's are absolutley on fire

I'd park either of those in my garage ANY DAY!