Exclamation any milwaukee tuner shops??

looking for a good shop to do my ka-t build. i have a 93 hicas 240sx i've had for years. i'm looking to do a ka-t. i've already had a new motor built, i have a tuned ecu, turbo mani, just need some misc. parts to finish but i need to find a place that does good, honest work. i don't have time to do it myself now that summer is here and work is hectic. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    You could contact Nathan at Delusion H Performance in Waukesha, WI -- he does quite a bit Nissan and Import stuff. He personally owns a S13 with a RB26DETT swap that he built years ago. It may be worth checking out....

http://www.delusionh.com/
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69 View Post
    You could contact Nathan at Delusion H Performance in Waukesha, WI -- he does quite a bit Nissan and Import stuff. He personally owns a S13 with a RB26DETT swap that he built years ago. It may be worth checking out....

http://www.delusionh.com/
    A friend of mine is good friends with this dude. I hear he does great work.

thanks for the info.

i'm also looking for a hicas rack if anyone knows where to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by jc9up240sx View Post
    i'm also looking for a hicas rack if anyone knows where to get one.
    Lol. Good luck on that one. Hope you have some cash laying around.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    What is a hicas rack?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    What is a hicas rack?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    HICAS (High Capacity Actively Controlled Suspension) is Nissan's rear wheel steering system found on cars ranging from the more recent Skyline and Fairlady Z (300ZX) iterations to smaller models like the Nissan Cefiro (A31), 240SX/Silvia (S13 & S15)/180SX and Nissan Serena/Nissan Largo. It is also found on models from Nissan's Infiniti division, such as the Q45 and the M45/M35. Unlike other four wheel steering systems, HICAS and Super HICAS are fitted to improve handling rather than as a parking aid.

Earlier HICAS versions used hydraulics to steer the rear wheels. The hydraulic system was powered by the power steering pump and used speed sensors to determine how much and in which direction to steer the rear wheels. Later versions, called Super HICAS, moved to an electric actuator for the rear steering rack, making the system much lighter. The Super HICAS system also used its own computer to control the system instead of speed sensors. HICAS and Super HICAS rear wheel steering is limited to about 1 degree in either direction.

HICAS was introduced on the 1986 Skyline GTS coupes (GTS, GTS-R, and GTS-X). The system was later adapted to work on many models in the Nissan range, beginning with the Passage GT.

welcome to BCM btw. i saw you on MW240 and NICO.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    I am not sure why you would want the HICAS rack, as it is a downgrade when compared to the non-HICAS rack. Just wondering....
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

it is a 4 wheel steering rack. it is by far, a better turning radius than the normal stock 240. less amount of turn from lock to lock. and tighter turning radius.

and yes i know...its a pretty penny to have it fixed. i had just redone both racks a year ago. the roads up here suck. too many potholes. so i broke an arm off on one of them.

i have cash in hand if anyone knows of one.

thanks!!!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Actually I might have a Hicas rack at my dads shop. I imported a 180sx clip years ago and it came with an entire HICAS rear end. I'll get back to you in a few days.

thanks, let me know.