I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who helped in getting ready for this season, including "Pinks All Out" which we leave for Thursday morning.
We hope to be in the "Quick 8" which are the fastest 8 cars at the event, and they run for $5000. This was won at the last event by a 7.90 car, but every place and event draws different cars. Cory puts alot of time and effort in the car, and for me to be able to get in it and not have a second thought about it being "Right" is priceless. Ron at Clocks off Racing is hands down the most intelligent young man I know about drag racing, and I am blessed to have him as my friend and "brutha"! Steve Morris-thanks for building an even better "rocket" this year, and to be there for me even on Sunday nights to answer questions and work out tune-ups with me. Thanks to Metz Performance, the intake-cam combination, gearing and converter (Charlie at ATD) we leave WITH NO BOOST CONTROL OR TIMING CURVE!! Brian Metzenheim needs to call a Doctor..."cause 1.teens 60 foot times on a Tuesday at the 'Grove are SICK!!! That is on a 10.8" treadwidth DOT tire.
If anyone thinks that is not chassis tuning genius they have never done it!
Will Stevensons Camaro went deep 7s with 1.20s short times, and Morris himself said the "Old Henry" makes more power. I'm buying a box of Depends for sure Chad Schmidt for my "GoGo" juice!! My wife and son who constantly help me and understand my stupid addiction! Napa South Milwaukee for sponsoring me, helping me with whatever they could to help make this happen, especially Dan (Holeshot) who happens to work there and has given me the opportunity to remember Avelio (his grandson that has passed) and have him spiritually ride with me this weekend.
We'll do our best to show how "Brew City" gets it done
There are many people out there doing similar work and are very good at it.
This is just "my rant" and my chance to thank the people who really take care of me and my program.

Thanks!