first of all i would like to give my left nut and many thanks to louie (eagletanggreen) for the amazing hookup on the motor/fcon/defi's/evc/ etc. without your patience this car would not be what it is today. thanks to minus500 for the 60-1 swap, joel seidel (aka spindler27/05orangeblast, also my best friend and helped with the build) ryan (eltness350) for the help, jason (deyj) for the moral support lol, chris @ sp for the triple pump, and all the support, shariff @ forged for the support, and louie for the volks and track z (:cheersand if i forgot anybody im sorry, but ill get to you.
oh yea, and rmedix..because im sure everybody that f/i'd there own motor has made more than a dozen visits to your diy. so thank you too sir!
heres the rundown on my car..bought in 12/05. started out as bolt on, then tn single, then greddy tt..sold everything and pretty much started from scratch as of 11/07. since then it has been a nonstop quest buying parts, researching, breaking ****, pulling all nighters before and after my classes/work/girls.
i've honestly never been so pissed at an inanimate object..but also never been in such love with it either..i guess theres a different feeling associated when you tear apart and rebuild your car in your own garage (or cuz im too broke to pay for labor charges lol) i dont want to sit around and figure out how much i spent because i would be dramatized lol, but around 15k give or take.
this build..no wait let me rephrase..this car has been such a turning point in my life, not only for the good times, but mostly for the people i've met through this car (such as joel). it has taught me responsibility in a sensse (and after a few close encounters too lol), and also taught me how to spend money like water haha.
**chicagoz.com crew-
i've met a great deal of you guys lately, especially on the chicago z forums, including jason, neil, keith, larry, danny, diamond bob, jeremy, vlad, thom and im sure theres more, and you guys are great. i look forward to many other meets and shows together.**
honestly, if i could do it all over again..i would in a heartbeat because as much pain, sweat, anger, frustration, and blood that has been poured over this car..it has brought me so much happiness and gratitude...until something goes wrong during my tune lol. FML

onto the pics (cant find alot of the ones we took, ill post them up if i find them lol
front before the build

rear

my interfooler. just needed to fill the gap (before my new front and 08 headlights)

random shot

on my old stock rims..did what i could with what i could lol..stock offsets ftl

my z, dad's zo6

interior before the build

motor when i picked it up

after some work

motor and tranny out

doing the clutch pivot ball and throwout bearing

spec flywheel

spec twindisk

350evo race shortshifter (1 piece!)

yum yum

quickshot

new amuse sideskirts

new transmission

jethot coated greddy manifold

rear coolant bypass

custom fuel setup, kinetix manifold (wanna see what kinda power this makes!)

motor mockup

SHIFT_aww shitt i grinded

twin 60-1's

empty bay:doh: powered by hopes and dreams...kinda like a honda

ihatewiring

WIN

tightening something lol

old harness..no pic of the revup harness

working on medusa aka triple fuel pump

more work on medusa

biggest pain in the ass ever..stupid feed line banjo bolt. snapped this..ordered one for $50 total after shipping..never got it. snapped another. then i bought 2 for $65 from a guy on g35driver.com..turned out i read it wrong and got the return banjos. called forged and sandy sent me their upgrade kit...still needed the damn banjo bolts..so i just converted to fittings from ace hardware lol. plumbing aisle ftmfgdw

chris, you should be proud lol

rear prior to the 3.3 vlsd and nismo finned diff cover. AAM 3"

breaktime lol

after some playing..got it all situated

as it sits now..

08 headlights.. fresh baked!

angry eyes? transformer?

everything is going on this week (front end, new front bumper, etc) interior is pretty much done (knock amp, fcon navigator, gizmo shiftlight, defi's, led conversion, aem wideband, and very soon, the brides!)
pic of my toys..the z is pretty much done after the tune.. gotta do something to the g lol. anybody selling a vortech hahaha

heres a basic rundonw of my mod list (motor mods, complete mod list coming soon)
Arias Zero Silicon AL EXTREME Duty Piston
set 9.0:1 .020 overbore
Egl-Rod-VQ Eagle Forged H Beam Beam Rod set VQ35 w/
ARP rod bolts
ARP-VQ35-M... ARP VQ35 Main Stud Kit
Cos-PR7910 Nissan VQ35 (3.5L) Rod Bearing Set-Tri
Metal: STD
Cos-PR7911 Nissan VQ35 (3.5L) Main Bearing Set-Tri
Metal: STD
Cos-PR7859 Cosworth Thrust Bearings STD 1 0 1 20.00 20.00T
Misc Fp Shortblock Machining, blueprinting, and
assembly
JWT A3505-R... JWT VQ35 S7 Camshaft Set for Rev Up
Engine
JWT-VQ35-S... JWT VQ35 Spring/Shim Kit VQ35
NGK-350Z NGK One Step Colder Spark Plug 350Z/G35
ARP Extreme Duty Head Stud Kit L19
HKS-23001-A... HKS Metal Head Gasket 96mm
NISSAN-VQ3... Nissan VQ35 Rear Coolant Bypass System
NIS 10101-A... VQ35 350Z/G35 Engine Overhaul Gasket Kit
VQ-Rear-Seal VQ35 350Z/G35 Rear Main Seal Retain
Maching the Heads,porte and polish, valve job
resurface heads
HKS Fcon W/ Knock amp, and Fcon navigator
forced performance 60-1 twin turbos (thanks minus500!)
tial 38mm wastegates
AAM 3" downpipes and wastegate dumps+ 3" true dual exhaust w/ vibrant performance mufflers
kinetix ssv manifold (gotta see how well it flows past 8k)
aem wideband
custom fuel return setup
sound performance triple fuel pump
rc 1200cc's
spec twin disk
upgraded clutch pivot ball