Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NILLAKILLA View Post
    Easy to talk trash when your comparing apples to oranges.Your car is just slightly more moddified than mine but I can find an LX equally as moddfied that would be more than happy to give you a run.Thanks for the welcome to the forum by the way!!
    You didn't really think you'd make it through the gauntlet without some proper hazing and threats, did you?

Welcome.

Talking shit to Coop already?

Not off to a good start their Killer.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Post whore
    He's OK. Coop wishes his was fast. Slow sh*t!

I pretty much 2nd what Puresound said. Welcome to BCM!

Quote Originally Posted by Deggy Fresh View Post
    Talking shit to Coop already?

Not off to a good start their Killer.
    I'm not talking shit all I'm doing is stating a fact. I'm sure I can find someone in my lx group that would like to run against him.Obviously being naturally aspirated I wouldn't stand a chance not to mention his 427 ci motor.Oh, by the way I don't give a shit who you are you jab at me I'll jab back.If you like to haze you have no problem taking a little in return.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    You didn't really think you'd make it through the gauntlet without some proper hazing and threats, did you?

Welcome.
    Just not the environment I'm accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Chick View Post
    Welcome to BCM, your car is very beautiful! I love the black accents on the off-white, it looks so nice. Do you take it to car shows often?? I'd love to see it.
    I do attend car shows but not many around West Allis. Usually they are either in Chicago or the West Bend area.
    Mods list:Satin Black Daytona style graphics,Satin black spoiler,20"X9" Satin Black Viper replicas,JBA headers & Hi-flow cats,AFE StageII Cold Air Intake,Predator 93oct. tune,Billet technologies dress up items,SLP Loudmouth 1

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    shit I got two Nilla Killas,ones a slow ass farm truck,it weighs more than your car.iknow thats unbelievable but its the truth

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    shit I got two Nilla Killas,ones a slow ass farm truck that i don;t wash,it weighs more than your car and even manages to win trophies at car shows.iknow thats unbelievable but its the truth
    fixed

Good for you and your F!@#ing farm truck.Where did you win those awards at a redneck convention?I could give two shits about any of your cars that could kill me in a race.
    Mods list:Satin Black Daytona style graphics,Satin black spoiler,20"X9" Satin Black Viper replicas,JBA headers & Hi-flow cats,AFE StageII Cold Air Intake,Predator 93oct. tune,Billet technologies dress up items,SLP Loudmouth 1

Ahahahahaha,maybe I can get my brothers friends sisters uncles cousins fathers aunts car to race your buddy.

Now that sounds like a great idea!!!!

coop i kinda like this guy little additude might not make it on this website though time will tell welcome to bcm

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

I'm just busting his ballz,he seems to be passing,except for the gayness of calling someone out with someone else's car. Welcome to the site,nice looking ride

Hey, I'm just having a little fun if I'm breaking any forum rules let me know and I'll tone it down.

Hey, I'm just having a little fun if I'm breaking any forum rules let me know and I'll tone it down.
    lol does this forum have rules?? never knew

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

Yeah sorry for the gayness but my car just isn't there yet.A stroker motor doesn't come cheap these days.All kidding aside I love the competitive nature of this site.

We all have fun,we will have to get you together to meet up at our next dinner fiasco

Sounds like a plan.

I will warn you,If loud obnoxious sometimes really drunk,annoying retards bother you,You won't last long.

Easy to talk trash when your comparing apples to oranges.Your car is just slightly more moddified than mine but I can find an LX equally as moddfied that would be more than happy to give you a run.Thanks for the welcome to the forum by the way!!
    I would suggest you just stop talking shit to Coop. You and your Moparbishi are lame and Im positive Coop doesnt want your trans to grenade next to his car. But no big deal the only time hed be close enough for that is before the race starts. Pvssy
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    I will warn you,If loud obnoxious sometimes really drunk,annoying retards bother you,You won't last long.
    Shit it sounds like I might fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    I would suggest you just stop talking shit to Coop. You and your Moparbishi are lame and Im positive Coop doesnt want your trans to grenade next to his car. But no big deal the only time hed be close enough for that is before the race starts. Pvssy
    OH come on the LX trans was developed by Mercedes.OK I get he's fast I can respect that.

Its hard to take you serious when you have 93 octane listed in your sig