Headers and Chevy rims FS

1.hooker super comp headers for a nova 2" primaries

http://www.jegs.com/i/Hooker/520/2205/10002/-1

thats the same set in the above link...i took em out of the box but never even fired the engine up yet....425$obo

2. Set of 4 GM 6 lug rims with tires from a 05 silverado....tires are sorry...rims are still pretty nice....100 bucks pretty sure i got center caps too

Gauging interest I have 2 sets of front fenders for a 68-72 nova both sets are brown...not perfect but deff fixable, if interested PM me we can talk a price....

Might have more for sale...Im coming home on leave so I need this stuff gone by May 10th.....thanks hit me with a PM or call 414-336-9141 my name is Dan
    I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier

bump.... offers?

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    What size are the wheels? Are they painted steel, chromed steel, aluminum, chromed aluminum...?
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

245/70 r17 and they are aluminum...silver i think...whatever come stock on like a work edition silverado

http://usedcarqueen.com/pics/05%20Si...1509120474.jpg

those exact rims

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Rats, they're 17s. I was hoping for 16s. And those are painted steel wheels.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.