2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

LS1 PACESETTER LT's

used for 2-3 years got all emmisions fittings non coated one emmisions fitting weld is cracked.. could easily be cut off and rewelded.. i checked the rest of the welds and they look good..

get them sandblasted and coated or use them for mock-up or decoration i don't care...

$50 OBO

also have some stock LS1 heads with 70k miles on them
    they have comp 918's valve springs in them with 20k miles on those.. i have no idea what these are worth so make me an offer... if its not much i will just clean them up and hang them on the wall in my garage...lol
    Last edited by 0TransAm0; 09-25-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    used for 2-3 years got all emmisions fittings non coated one emmisions fitting weld is cracked.. could easily be cut off and rewelded.. i checked the rest of the welds and they look good..

get them sandblasted and coated or use them for mock-up or decoration i don't care...

$50 OBO
    Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    old rusty headers and fucked up Y pipe. anybody want these headers for something let me know or im taken them to the scrap yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I would be interested in those headers if you are just going to toss them. They would come in very handy for mock up purposes.
    Guess you decided against taking them to the scarp yard.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Guess you decided against taking them to the scarp yard.

yeah for now at least... they look to be in good shape except for the one weld on the emmisions fitting.. its all just surface rust.. if i can't get a few bucks for them i will clean them up and paint them black and hang them on the garage wall after we close on the house...

could probably take em to ublast and clean them up spray some paint on them and sell em on ls1tech or planetlsx.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    could probably take em to ublast and clean them up spray some paint on them and sell em on ls1tech or planetlsx.
    yeah i thought about it.. my uncle has a sandblaster i could use...im just lazy and don't really want to deal with shipping them...

bump

BCM Cruiser
    still have these? would love some LT's on my car but i'm poor so these might work!!
    Donny O.
    99 Hugger Orange SS Convertible
    13.74 @ 100MPH
    96 arctic white Z28
    14.12 @ 97MPH...jsut sold w/191K miles
    98 Jeep TJ Sport...the winter beater
    98 Ducati ST2