Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSSTuner View Post
    Yea, so my supercharger locked up on me. Go figure. Turbo is hanging on the back of it right now i wasn't completely ready to go to turbo yet, but i dont have a choice. I'm stopping by Vulcan Turbo in Waukesha this weekend to pick up a few parts if they are open Shooting for a 2 week full up and running time. GF's bday is next week so thats gonna put me back the 2 weeks (money wise lol)

As for your post curt, I never saw your dyno sheet, nor have i even heard that you dyno'd. Last I remembered was that you dyno'd at beyyond and struggled to get over 250. I'm not talking shit, i'm just saying I didn't know.
    yea that was mid june... I was heat soaking bad on the dyno cause it was 90+ degrees in the shade. but last dyno prior to that I put down 260hp 255tq in october of 08.

but yea I did dyno my car turboed 22-24 degrees max timing, 24 psi got me over 400.. mixed in my gas tank some vp import fuel and turned the boost up to 28psi and got it to break 500 almost.... took it to gld next day blew the trans drove it home gave it one good last pull before getting to my house got some fuel cut and thats the last time it ran for me

i thought you had issues with your turbo being too big and not reaching full spool or taking a long time for spool?

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSSTuner View Post
    i thought you had issues with your turbo being too big and not reaching full spool or taking a long time for spool?
    nah It was just the fact I wouldnt get into the efficentcy range of the turbo till I got above 15psi and thats when the car started moving... I would get full spool about 4000rpms it just seemed slow cause everything would jump on me and then i hit boost and rocket past them lol....

and idk what i did or why i got called a tool but if you could please... talk to me if theres a problem. Im not sure exactly what started it but. I was offended when I was called that when I tried to help you out man. I know ive said a few things out of line in the past due to misunderstanding. I just dont get why theres all this talk going on...

I did my best to help you with your car when we discovered your motor troubles at no gain to myself and to be insulted was kinda a low blow man. honestly all the trash talk needs to stop and be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Speed View Post
    nah It was just the fact I wouldnt get into the efficentcy range of the turbo till I got above 15psi and thats when the car started moving... I would get full spool about 4000rpms it just seemed slow cause everything would jump on me and then i hit boost and rocket past them lol....

and idk what i did or why i got called a tool but if you could please... talk to me if theres a problem. Im not sure exactly what started it but. I was offended when I was called that when I tried to help you out man. I know ive said a few things out of line in the past due to misunderstanding. I just dont get why theres all this talk going on...

I did my best to help you with your car when we discovered your motor troubles at no gain to myself and to be insulted was kinda a low blow man. honestly all the trash talk needs to stop and be forgotten.
    /sidenote/
    I've never really had any problems with you aside from some of the things that have been said in the past and things that have been claimed. but thats neither here nor there. I'm not about to have an "e-argument" on a forum. You have my phone number. It hasn't changed since january. If you really wanted to talk to me you could have contacted me. Fact is, derek acts like a tool when he is around you. I have a problem with him. Thats all i'm saying on the forum.
    /sidenote end/

Turbo should be on by saturday. Then it will be waiting on tuning. From a certain someone

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Jordan, got any pics? i needs some.

I do...on my phone lol. Text me, this is my new number-- 920-285-3622. Ill send ya some via text, otherwise ur gonna have to wait till fri, when i can get the gf's camera

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

So is the turbo on the car yet?

uh yea lol. Piping is ran and blah blah. Just waiting on a 90 degree coupler that i 3 day shipped outta japan!!!

and i'm running around with a catted open downpipe...no exhaust yet lol

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Where do the 12 second cobalts hang out?

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    apparently there is a fella who thinks he has a 12 sec one right in milwaukee with the stock supercharger of all things lol..

redlines suck! lol

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!