Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    BTW.... those injectors look like stock 36lb/hr 97-03 GTP injectors.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

When is this car going to run again? Next year? Never?

STFU Tyler! As soon as Alex gets some free time, i'll be ready. I have all the parts sitting in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian98GTP View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! i did a lil searching and thats what I came up with...

Sooo if anybody wants some free injectors, let me know.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

hey tuna, my Palmen Hrs are Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. so, towards the end of June, if you can take a wed and thurs. off, we can pull the motor, get the pistons in and hopefully have it running in those 2 days.

Fast grocery getter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian98GTP View Post
    Brian when I saw the pic of the injectors they looked damn familiar definitely gm 3800 series II injectors
    2006 AWD Black TBSS
    Tom tuned
    ...Now it's Loose and Loud!!!

Hey Jordan, if you ever get a hold of Zach, tell him I'd like my $100 muffler back or my $100 back.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

**Pictures** (i've had them for a while, just been lazy to put up pics)

Pistons

Turbo stuff

New(er) intercooler, the guy put like 2k miles on it, alot better quality than the original ebay cheapo intercooler that originally came with the kit.

Cheapo intercooler

This is just some of the stuff that I have photos of on my camera...i have more stuff in the garage, i'm just to lazy to take pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRev SUPPORT View Post
    hey tuna, my Palmen Hrs are Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. so, towards the end of June, if you can take a wed and thurs. off, we can pull the motor, get the pistons in and hopefully have it running in those 2 days.
    Well I need to give atleast 3 weeks notice for vacation. So the soonest I could take off is the 17th&18th. Would that work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deggy Fresh View Post
    Hey Jordan, if you ever get a hold of Zach, tell him I'd like my $100 muffler back or my $100 back.
    deggy, there is no way zach is going to talk to me...i'm out for blood...and he knows it. He screwed me over hard, and lots of other people. I've tried calling, i've even tried tracking him down. Bastard keeps avoiding me. Now i think he's in the navy, but idk. If i ever see him again, it will not be pretty.
    Last edited by CobaltSSTuner; 05-27-2009 at 09:01 PM.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

those treadstone fmic are supposed to be pretty nice. Whatcha doin with the other one?

prolly gonna sell it. It was too small for my application too, so if anything, i'm just gonna see if i can sell it for like 50 bucks.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

this thing running yet? lol

Damn I miss my Cavi now!

'04 PBM GTO, LS1 M6

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by SpdRcrZ View Post
    this thing running yet? lol

Damn I miss my Cavi now!
    its top secret grasshopper

BCM Cruiser
    I thought you had this bad boy almost done already. looks like I will have my toy rolling before you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Speed View Post
    I thought you had this bad boy almost done already. looks like I will have my toy rolling before you then.
    his car was finished this last weekend and tuned

cars together, working on a few small things. its been hard to find time to work on it. takes time. im basically ready for tuning

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

My car needs tuning as well....would have been tuned except my spark plugs decided they wanted to give up at top end so I had to wait for my new ones to arrive in the mail. I can't wait to see your car done . The 20G is amazing

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSSTuner View Post
    cars together, working on a few small things. its been hard to find time to work on it. takes time. im basically ready for tuning
    break her in and go for broke... see if u can break my hp numbers. 492hp - 387tq at 28psi

I will have a new toy for ya to run in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Speed View Post
    break her in and go for broke... see if u can break my hp numbers. 492hp - 387tq at 28psi

I will have a new toy for ya to run in due time.
    curt your so full of shit.. your brother has the same setup and he has had a god awful time breaking 350. not to mention you have been chummy with beeyond for years. adjusting the weight on the rollers doesnt mean you made 492 it just means your cheating yourself. it seems like every time you talk about your car the numbers go higher and higher. i find it all hard to believe considering you cant tune for the life of you. i wouldnt let your tune my lawnmower let a lone somebodies car. there is a reason why you aren't in the loop with jordans car because he doesnt need to deal with another zach. stop copying and pasting somebodies elses tune and claiming your as a tuner.

im glad i got that out there
    Last edited by That_Guy; 07-29-2009 at 07:33 AM.

heh....

Quote Originally Posted by srt4eh View Post
    My car needs tuning as well....would have been tuned except my spark plugs decided they wanted to give up at top end so I had to wait for my new ones to arrive in the mail. I can't wait to see your car done . The 20G is amazing
    Yea, so my supercharger locked up on me. Go figure. Turbo is hanging on the back of it right now i wasn't completely ready to go to turbo yet, but i dont have a choice. I'm stopping by Vulcan Turbo in Waukesha this weekend to pick up a few parts if they are open Shooting for a 2 week full up and running time. GF's bday is next week so thats gonna put me back the 2 weeks (money wise lol)

As for your post curt, I never saw your dyno sheet, nor have i even heard that you dyno'd. Last I remembered was that you dyno'd at beyyond and struggled to get over 250. I'm not talking shit, i'm just saying I didn't know.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

well tuna, thats good to hear!
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible