Thread: OK...so

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar

OK...so

Last place in the division? Seriously? Is this how its going to be all season? They need to get their sh1t together soon! Pitching obviously will plague them all season but they better make something happen soon. Or its going to be a long season
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

11 games in........ with over 100 to go. little early.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Soup had a good game today... maybe they'll be able to build off of this wi

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Yeah I think people are expecting a little to much too early. If you watch other games besides the brewers it seems like other teams pitching isnt doing that great either. Believe it or not there are a few pitchers around the league that are doing worst then the brewers pitching right now.

I think you guys are more optimistic than I am. I have watched almost every game thus far and the pitching has been the weak link. I htink we need to bring up even more young guns from AAA and let them take a crack on the mound

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I think we do need to get some new talent on with the pitching but that probably wont happen unless someone gets injured.

Pedro Martinez is looking for work. Can't be any less reliable than Ben Sheets was... and he can be had for probably $5M

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Look at some of the expected top teams in the league this year and how bad they are doing. Way too early to panic. I'd rather be a Brewer fan right now and be losing close games then being a Yankee fan and watching my team get blown out by 18 runs.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

its way to early to complain.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Way early in the season.....150 or so left. Don't panic....it seems over the last 2-3 years, maybe more, people jump the gun on the panic button in sports with fans and talk radio, etc.

Pitching has looked rough but things won't be this bad all year. Last two starts have been great, bullpen should stabilize when Hoffman gets back. Suppan still worries me but you know Gallardo will be very good, Bush/Parra/Looper will be alright, they are kind of known quantities IMO. Braun/Fielder will come around.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Things are already starting to look up. The bats are starting to get going now....especially Braun and Prince.
    The pitching this year will be average at best. Games are going to depend on offense.

I agree, average pitching but man its fun to watch these games when they are hitting well!

Fun game to watch but call me a purist in some ways, I'd rather watch a 2-1 pitchers duel than a slugfest.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares