A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eska 7hp outboard-20 dollars.

It worked a while back...this thing worked pretty good in the canadian boundry waters probably 10 years ago, but hasn't been run since. Not sure if it fires up now...but I do recall my bro firing it up and running it in a garbage can of water not too terribly long ago. But again, not guarantee that it runs now, or that you can find the parts to make it run if it doesn't (they were last produced in 87, and this model is probably mid-late 70's).

20 bucks if you pick it up, 25 if I deliver it a reasonable driving distance from milwaukee.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Wow I remember me and my grandfather renting boats on Okauchee lake when I was a kid. He had an Eska he kept in the trunk of his Catalina. Holy shit. A walk down memory lane. 30 some years ago.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To the top with a nice outboard...I mean, who -besides me- couldn't use a nice outboard?
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I'll take it, will come PU.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

If the other dude dont take it call my cell 262-305-7149
    Tim
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Blog Entries
    Tim, I'll let you know if Russ doesn't take it...for now, russ has dibs. Thanks guys!
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Blog Entries
    -sold-
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    -sold-
    Sold, deliverd and as usual not nearly enough time to talk
    car stuff!
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...