Thread: M2 Ball

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar

M2 Ball

CMP runnin' low!

like everywhere else.

LATEST CMP SALES NEWS:

SOLD OUT - 415-CN. As a result over 9,000 orders already in estore and the many hundreds of other orders (received through the mail and via phone) that have not yet been entered into our system, and the number of orders estimated to already be in the mail coming our way, we have posted item 415-CN as sold out and removed it from the Estore. M2 Ball, HXP, 240 rounds in 20 round cartons, in spam cans. We will be able to fill all orders already received and in the pipeline.

.30-06 M2 BALL PURCHASE LIMITS ESTABLISHED. Effective immediately, CMP is setting a purchase limit for items 407-CAN (.30-06 M2 Ball, HXP, clipped, in spam cans) and 407DCAN (.30-06 M2 Ball, clipped, in .30 cal ammo can). The new purchase limit is total of 10 cans of HXP ammo per year, per customer, regardless of item numbers ordered.

ORDER BACKLOG. For the past six months, the number of orders received by CMP for rifles, ammunition, and all other products has been unprecedented. As of today, 10 April 2009, our Sales Order Processing Dept is up to processing / shipping orders received at the end of Jan 2009, with several thousand orders still to go for Feb and Mar. Because of the large volume of orders that we continue to receive daily in the mail and through the estore, customers should not expect any acknowledgment of our receiving orders for
    30-45 days after mailing the order, and should not expect delivery for 90-120 days from placing an order. We ask our customers to bear with us. We will eventually recover from this surge. The CMP staff thanks you for your support and patience.

COMMUNICATION RESPONSE DELAYS. CMP is receiving hundreds of calls a day, as well as hundreds of emails. Each morning there are dozens of voicemails from the night before. Because of the large volume of constant calls in the daytime, it may take a few days for response. We have a state of the art phone system for a company our size, but the volume of calls is causing the system to do unexpected things. We apologize for any delay in responding to emails or telephone calls.

Thank you for your support of the CMP in these historic times.

Orest Michaels
    Chief Operating Officer

REMOVE/UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS: To update your email address or remove your name from our mailing list, please email custserve@odcmp.com
    Address: CMP. 1401 Commerce Blvd. Anniston, AL 36207.

why the shortage?
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Because everyone is going nuts buying everything. It's so bad I can't go nuts buying
    I'm not sure I want to shoot my handguns because it's too hard to replenish. Walmart is always out of WWB 9mm.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar
    I've got a March 1943 Springfield with a 51 barrel on its way to me right now. Good thing I've got plenty of brass and 145gr pulled bullets I've been holding on to.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Nice. I NEED more M2 ball, almost out. Funds don't permit lately.

Since I just finished my FAL, I need more 7.62 M80 Ball too...

It never ends
    Last edited by MurphysLaw88GT; 04-15-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Because everyone is legitimately afraid of what kind of crazy shit is going to happen.

Have any of you guys been to walmart lately? They don't even have the bastard stuff on the shelf like 38ACP. It's all gone, even 44mag. I don't think 9mm or 40SW ever makes it to the shelf.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.