Thread: Tougher Tech...

Tougher Tech...

Keep hearing stories about tech being pretty difficult around the country? Is there any specific truth to this? Need to know if I need to worry about getting checked for DS loops as well as CV Shaft loops.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Fast GTO View Post
    Keep hearing stories about tech being pretty difficult around the country? Is there any specific truth to this? Need to know if I need to worry about getting checked for DS loops as well as CV Shaft loops.
    IMO you are plain crazy for not having one.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Well the DS loop is in the works so I'm not specifically worried about that, more so the other intricate tech requirements...

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

Well, guess not. Anyways, once Blitzkrieg does my minitub and add's the DS loop as well as CV Shaft loops I should be at the track shooting for 9's in August.