Thread: Suppan Sucks

Hybrid View

I love Wikipedia...

...blah, blah, blah......

He also recorded the loss in the final game of the 2008 NLDS against the Philadelphia Phillies. Many fans in Milwaukee would love to stab Suppan with a knife. A real knife wouldn't allow Suppan to suffer as much as he made fans suffer. Also a knife would be the cheapest way to get rid of this horrible pitcher. You wouldn't waste a perfectly good knife on this batting practice pitcher.

....blah, blah, blah... .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Suppan

I was looking to see if I can find when he is surley signed till and coudlnt find shit. However I did run across this.

Biography:
    Is married.....wife's name is Dana...Graduated from Crespi Carmelite (CA) High School, where he is currently a member of its Board of Directors...Over the last two seasons has donated $50 for every strikeout to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, an organization that helps children and families of U.S. soldiers killed in the line of duty.....has presented a $10,000 check to the fund on 9/11 in each of the last two years...Designates time and effort in support of Baseballers Against Drugs (BAD)...Is a member of the Pontifical Council of Church and Sport.....visited Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican during the 2005 offseason...Will make a contribution of $100,000 each year to Brewers Charities, Inc., whose mission is to support activities and programs targeted at youth recreation, scholarship and education throughout Wisconsin...His wife, Dana, was a PIAA Division II State Champion in basketball at Riverside (PA) High School...Enjoys video editing, reading, fishing and golf...Favorite movie is "Without Limits"...Favorite musicians are Tom Petty and U2...Owns and operates a restaurant called "Soup's Grill" in Woodland Hills, CA...Name is pronounced SOO-pahn.....nickname is "Soup".

Atleast he is a decent guy off the field, thats for sure.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/tea...ayer_id=122987

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Atleast he is a decent guy off the field, thats for sure.

He can be a decent guy off the field doing a different damn job then. He can go run his restaurant full time.
    1968 Camaro 383