Thread: Heads

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar

Heads

"I'm over $950 into headwork on them, including multi-angle competition valve job and port and polish by Blue Ribbon Racing, new Comp springs for 140lbs seat and 350 lbs open, guides/new springs/new seals all checked and guaranteed for .600 lift.

These are fresh and have not even been bolted on the block since the headwork was done. I don't have complete flowsheets, but I guarantee they flow 255CFM INT and 190 CFM EXH at .550, because I stood there and watched as they were flowed on the bench.

Why am I selling? Because for a 383, I am looking for more flow. So I'm going to pony up the big $$$ for heads. "

From some guy on Cz28.com there lt1 heads of course but what do u guys think??? i have pictures but the forum wont lemme host em here....

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    PM'd ya...