The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Tell Anderson...

that I want my money back.

That sucked complete ass.

There has something going on behind the scenes that we haven't heard about yet.... unless the popularity is going to his head. The way he's been acting in the last 2 months has beeen weird to say the least.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    And then there was this....

I couldn't not believe that I saw this with my own eyes. It's like he wanted people to see it...

http://insidefights.com/2009/04/19/d...n-silva-cheat/

I had a gut feeling that card was going to be a shitfest...I went and saw Louis CK instead.
    -Tyler

Jackstand Racing Team twirkin50's Avatar
    I watched and wondered the same thing.......he was wiping the vaseline all over him. I thought, with all the GSP bashing why would he do it and keep doing it???

Regardless, the worst fight of the night! That was the worst Silva showing to date. Chuck needs to either stop leaving his chin wide open or just retire. Kristov had by far the best fight of the night other that Sam Stout.

Dana White tells Steve Cofield that Anderson Silva embarrassed him during the fight with Thales Leites at UFC 97, and that he wanted to leave the arena while the fight was in the cage.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    And then there was this....

I couldn't not believe that I saw this with my own eyes. It's like he wanted people to see it...

http://insidefights.com/2009/04/19/d...n-silva-cheat/
    I think he has been doing that forever also. Definitely wrong and yes the fight sucked

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    I think he has been doing that forever also.

I've never seen him do that other than Saturday.

Jackstand Racing Team twirkin50's Avatar
    I've never seen him do that other than Saturday.
    Agreed, this was the first time and was pretty obvious.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Really maybe my mind is just thinking he has done it before

Feel like this thread is full of a bunch of newbs and morons like the ones I was surrounded by when I went to MN for a UFC.

The Anderson fight was pretty technical, it wasn't what everyone wanted, but Anderson Fought. THALES wanted the title, and he failed to be aggressive enough, and rounded enough, to TAKE IT.

Maybe you guys should start watching WWE.
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DiVa View Post
    Feel like this thread is full of a bunch of newbs and morons like the ones I was surrounded by when I went to MN for a UFC.

The Anderson fight was pretty technical, it wasn't what everyone wanted, but Anderson Fought. THALES wanted the title, and he failed to be aggressive enough, and rounded enough, to TAKE IT.

Maybe you guys should start watching WWE.
    And you know all????

You're probably one of those guys with the 'tapout' stickers on your car....aren't you.
    You have an Affliction t-shirt too?

Dancing around like Ali and Sugar Ray is NOTHING technical. It was a sparing match at best.
    IMO he went easy on his Brazilian friend on purpose. He could have finished it at any time....but didn't.
    He's fighting not to lose instead of fighting to win.

Either way, he's fighting Forest @ UFC 101.....and, more than likely, Wandy after that. I doubt they'll have Mia fight for the title.....at least not for a while.
    Last edited by Lash; 04-29-2009 at 06:16 PM.

At least you know Forest isnt going to sit back in this fight. He WILL push the tempo even when he ends up getting his ass kicked.

Heh I don't see Forest losing that one, especially if it goes to decision.
    -Tyler

And you know all????

You're probably one of those guys with the 'tapout' stickers on your car....aren't you.
    You have an Affliction t-shirt too?
    No, I'm one of those guys who knows the Duke Rufus local fight scene. Has a few friends who are fighters, trains Brazillion Jiu Jitsu, and dabbled briefly in Muy Thai.

Maybe you should go peal that sticker off YOUR car now lash?
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DiVa View Post
    No, I'm one of those guys who knows the Duke Rufus local fight scene. Has a few friends who are fighters, trains Brazillion Jiu Jitsu, and dabbled briefly in Muy Thai.

Maybe you should go peal that sticker off YOUR car now lash?

lol

I think I've hear of Jiu-jitsu but never a "Brazillion". Is there really that many different types?

I hope you aren't as good at those martial arts as you are at spelling them.

It's:

Duke Roufus
    Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
    Muay Thai
    Last edited by Lash; 04-30-2009 at 04:58 PM.

lol

I think I've hear of Jujitsu but never a "Brazillion". Is there really that many different types?

I hope you aren't as good at those martial arts as you are at spelling them.
    really?? is that all you have to say back?

stick your foot in your mouth.