Thread: Many thanks

Many thanks

Thanks to Brad and the crew for dialing in my Camaro. They had to learn a system that they had never worked with before and sort it all out. It is much more well behaved and driveable than it was when I brought it in.

Great job and thanks guys! Hope you had a little fun with it as well.

Awesome. It is one of the best handling 1st gens Ive seen. The Beck sheet metal intake is just sick.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Welcome to bcm??????????????????????
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Ummm photos of this ride? Avatar pic looks awesome!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Thanks. The intake is Precision Metalcraft out of San Diego.

I was on this board a few years ago and started hanging out at Lateral-G.net and Pro-touring.com a lot more. When I tried to log back on, my username and ID were dead. I probably did more lurking than anything.

Tried to attach photos, but even a 200k jpeg says it exceeds my quota.

Look for a feature in October Camaro Performers Magazine. Should be out any day.

Yep same here,didnt come on for a while and lost my login. Brads got some good pictures of it on the dyno and outside. Now if I can ever get him to update the website and FB I'll post the link.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46038 If you page down halfway through the
    optima series,there is a picture iof it.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
    Yep same here,didnt come on for a while and lost my login. Brads got some good pictures of it on the dyno and outside. Now if I can ever get him to update the website and FB I'll post the link.
    Were you the guy that was there when I picked the car up? If so, sorry I didn't get your name.

I am still not able to upload jpegs that are smaller than 488k. Is it possible that a newb like me is not allowed any photo space?

Neat car man! One of the coolest pro-touring type cars ive seen! I got a look at it when i was out there tuning something else for WBD a couple weeks ago.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.