Thread: First time...

First time...

Tonight was the first time I have gone to the track (not with my Z, my ECU is at Z1 being upgraded). I must say, had a very good time and won't be the last..that "bronze" trans am with black rims sounded so sexy!! I have to say the opposite to the annoying 16 second white prelude.

Good to see my friend Niky and his Z32 TT run 13.6 with exhaust and stock tires.
    Last edited by gottwins?; 04-08-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Post whore
    Sweet, i hope to take the evo down after i get it tuned, ran the civic last weekend for the hell of it, ran a blistering 15.3@93, LOL. What kind of power will you be making?
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    Sweet, i hope to take the evo down after i get it tuned, ran the civic last weekend for the hell of it, ran a blistering 15.3@93, LOL. What kind of power will you be making?
    420hp depending on the bitches mood and without upgraded intercoolers, which I desperately need.

Post whore
    420 whp? We should line em up some time, i won't quite have that much but i should be able to get pretty good traction.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    420 whp? We should line em up some time, i won't quite have that much but i should be able to get pretty good traction.
    No that would be to the crank, after watching my friend last night have no traction...I feel the need to get some slicks too lol. Where is a good place to get a couple cheap dyno runs? Id like to see what im getting to the wheels with my single driveshaft and a few tranny goodies.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    No that would be to the crank, after watching my friend last night have no traction...I feel the need to get some slicks too lol. Where is a good place to get a couple cheap dyno runs? Id like to see what im getting to the wheels with my single driveshaft and a few tranny goodies.
    If you are just lookin for the whp#:
    http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37154

Meet a bunch of people, support the site sponsors, and get a dyno # all in one.