Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I could see somewhere between 81-85 wins. The offense is simular to last year but the bullpen and starting rotation steps it up. Gallorado becomes good, real good, just not cy young

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

They were 2nd in wins in the NL in spring training... if that means anything.

Looks like bombs a plenty once again this year

Corey Hart has shaken off that slump for sure
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

The cubs def. are the favorites to win the divison. I'm not just saying that b/c im a fan either. you look at last years team they lacked left handed starters, and another power bat. They got 2 more left handed starters in Bradley and Fontenot (i know he was with them last year but with DeRosa gone he's now the man at 2B) plus they got Miles who can play all INF pos. except 1B which he could prob. play if they needed him to. They also will have Houfpouir(sp?) who can play the corner OF and 1B. The only thing im worried about is the fact the Lou named Gregg as the closer and not Marmol, but the season hasn't started yet so he could still be the closer.

The brewers on the other hand have a lot of questions that still need to be answered esp. with their rotation and bullpen
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

I don't car how they do, I will still be going to as many games as I can. As long as the Yankees and Cubs fu*k up, I'm happy.
    GM World Class Certified Technician