Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by brewcity_mach1 View Post
    :
    No kidding!

More useless posts. How many pages can we keep this going for?

is the car fixed yet?

Political signatures are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by lit666 View Post
    is the car fixed yet?
    yep, it was fixed four days after this thread was started.... he did complain that the car would sometiems die at idle, but i never got it to do it for me. he has a new IAC hose on order since the one on there is a bit short and i think starting to kink in one spot, so we will see if that takes care of the issue.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    Coop. Your scheer ignorance and stupidity has done a great job at shitting up yet another thread. You did nothing to help a fellow bcmer out. Instead you pointed fingers before you had any valid information to support your theroy. Perhaps you can check with brad at WBD to see if he could use another useless spokesperson like tony, your cock sucking attitude would be great! I fail to see how a simple question from a newer member turned into complete shit because of you.
    You two make me laugh.who the fuck asks for help here when you got cutlass. pretty gay. and i tried to stop by basically saying I don't give a fuck cuz it aint my car. This has nothing to do with WBD. I'm not sure how you twits feel it does. I'm ignorant? your the two dumbfucks that think Forrest is awesome your both retards. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth with the world's best side jobber in his pocket screamin is asking on here for help. Makes me feel like he isn't to sure with your ability,maybe i'm wrong. Good luck on that dieing out thing lol.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by lit666 View Post
    is the car fixed yet?
    yup he says except for the dieing out thing lol. Get it to Forrest and get it fixed right.

Well ya see i didnt have time to talk to Cutlass right away and i figured i'd get some ideas to see if it was something easy and i could fix it myself. Once cutlass heard bout it he did fix the coolant hose problem. and I myself fixed the dying problem FTW! yes i did it myself, big step for me.

congratz. at least it is fixed thats all that matters.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    congratz. at least it is fixed thats all that matters.
    WOW! A positive post, really?

thanks I try. get sean and come get me for lunch.

Post whore
    Sounds good. We'll have to do that soon.

You two make me laugh.who the fuck asks for help here when you got cutlass. pretty gay. and i tried to stop by basically saying I don't give a fuck cuz it aint my car. This has nothing to do with WBD. I'm not sure how you twits feel it does. I'm ignorant? your the two dumbfucks that think Forrest is awesome your both retards. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth with the world's best side jobber in his pocket screamin is asking on here for help. Makes me feel like he isn't to sure with your ability,maybe i'm wrong. Good luck on that dieing out thing lol.

You never seize to amazing me, with every reply you make yourself out to more of a fool then i originally thought. The kid is trying to learn something about cars, he had an issue and between school, and other jobs I was unable to help paul out instantly, so he thought that maybe he could get some quicker assistance and some more input on the issue before i would even have a chance to look at it.... perhaps he could have called Marve (god according to you) and the thing could sit in peices across his parking lot for half the season like a few other cars that i know have been up there.... I mean FUCK, I had this intake on in 1/3 of the time that it took for him to return a god damn phone call. The next step is to get this thing on a dyno and add more fuel, maybe then the idleing issue will be looked at if its still an issue at that time. Where did i say forrest is awesome? quit putting words in my mouth, the tune worked awesome, and made more power then vortech said it would.

yup he says except for the dieing out thing lol. Get it to Forrest and get it fixed right.

ill take it to marve, maybe we will see it by summer of 2012
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

you never CEASE to amaze me I have said twice I'm done with this and don't care,yet you still talk shit.
    Somethings take time to do and be done right.If you don't have the time don't do business with the man. Let the guy that has super fast turn around handle it and hope it's right. Maybe your car can be the next Z06,or burned up Mustang or any other proven countless mistakes that have been past his hands. I have no clue why your even talking about taking a car to Marv for tuning,makes no sense since Forrest did such great work why take it or any of your other builds somewhere else for tuning. Your so contradictory it hurts to read.
    You say Marv won't return phone calls,blew your buddies car up with a bad tune and is too slow at getting things done. Yet Forrest tunes great and is fast and cheap. seems like a no brainer to me. You two guys are the only two on this whole website that think Forrest is good at what he does. Take C&M out of the equation. You two are the only ones that think Forrest is still good. Kinds makes me laugh ALOT!!!

well ya see since Forest no longer owns a dyno some of his side jobs may have to go to marv, the only way forest can tune is to rent dyno time from a 3rd party and plus he has another job, so maybe this time marv will be faster than forest

Forrest dyno'ed cars at big3 without a dyno. It was on the street. In fact I know one guy that saw his car being beat up on the tuning circuit there. So thats not really an excuse to take it to Marv. I would think you would still want Forrest to do it since he did such a great job in the first place. He can tune it on the street or on the rented dyno I'm sure it would be faster,Can't see him saying no and pushing you off. And I'm sure he can fix your idleing/drivability issues too. So that's not really a good excuse for HAVING to take it to C&M Performance.

hmm i dont know what to tell ya then but that was my guess

you never CEASE to amaze me I have said twice I'm done with this and don't care,yet you still talk shit.
    Somethings take time to do and be done right.If you don't have the time don't do business with the man. Let the guy that has super fast turn around handle it and hope it's right. Maybe your car can be the next Z06,or burned up Mustang or any other proven countless mistakes that have been past his hands. I have no clue why your even talking about taking a car to Marv for tuning,makes no sense since Forrest did such great work why take it or any of your other builds somewhere else for tuning. Your so contradictory it hurts to read.
    You say Marv won't return phone calls,blew your buddies car up with a bad tune and is too slow at getting things done. Yet Forrest tunes great and is fast and cheap. seems like a no brainer to me. You two guys are the only two on this whole website that think Forrest is good at what he does. Take C&M out of the equation. You two are the only ones that think Forrest is still good. Kinds makes me laugh ALOT!!!

I do not agree with street turning periord, how can you watch a laptop, WB and the road at the same time.....you cant! there was no dyno at big three, and now their is no dyno now, that is why marve was back in the picture, but you have had it out for this car since you herd it had a forrest tune. Further more, i never herd of any issues until way after about these other customer cars, everything that i herd was after the WBD split. But it is what it is, and the AFR was dead on and the plugs were perfact in color, how can you argue that it has a bad tune?....... And dont correct my spelling to appear more intelligant, You used "AINT" several posts above which isnt even a damn word.

And I'm sure he can fix your idleing/drivability issues too. So that's not really a good excuse for HAVING to take it to C&M Performance.

problem solved with a $12 hose and a screw driver.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Great, again you've said its running great and plugs look perfect.So then why does it need a retune? oh yeah cuz that intake is flowing uber more air right. Let your friend spend more on another tune that will prolly net zero results. But thats right Forrest got like 70 more hp outta a carbed old one ton truck he claimed on here so I'm sure theres a hundred more to be found in screamins car right? I love wen you call me a tool for pointing out the obvious flaws in your story's cuz in the end it really makes you look like the tool.
    perfect plugs,perfect afr,diff. intake that im sure the car on its own can't possible compensate for. lol makes me laugh even more. Idiot

oh and actually most of the issues with forrest were before,during and after the WBD days. Thank god Brad was smart enough to get rid of him before it was to late. I really feel bad for Brad. But at least now things will get much better for him.

Great, again you've said its running great and plugs look perfect.So then why does it need a retune? oh yeah cuz that intake is flowing uber more air right. Let your friend spend more on another tune that will prolly net zero results. But thats right Forrest got like 70 more hp outta a carbed old one ton truck he claimed on here so I'm sure theres a hundred more to be found in screamins car right? I love wen you call me a tool for pointing out the obvious flaws in your story's cuz in the end it really makes you look like the tool.
    perfect plugs,perfect afr,diff. intake that im sure the car on its own can't possible compensate for. lol makes me laugh even more. Idiot
    alright, since you appear to know everyhting, why would the car go from running flawless with old intake, to wanting more fuel? Please elaborate..... Did forest sneak over in the middle of the nite and change the fuel maps?
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Thats right, the flow characeristics cant be that different.

70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed