Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I talked to Jon from JD's today and he said that his buddy Matt was riding about 100 feet behind him when apparently he hit a raised manhole cover. The bike shimmied and his feet came off the pegs. Matt seems to think he panicked and grabbed the handle bars to tight and rolled the throttle. He bounced off a parked car into the house he was thrown to the curb where his split his skull. He also had crushed his chest from the impact with the car/ house. He was 29 and going to be married this August. He also had just gotten the bike and only had it a week.

Post whore
    Hmm, wierd story. It was in town so he couldn't have been going too fast, chalk that one up to inexperience and no gear i guess. Shitty nonetheless.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

come on its more of a fashion statement than safety... u gotta look good to impress the ladies!!! nothin makes ya better lookin than road rash on half your face, and all over your arms, side, legs, hands.... people piss me off when they say they don't wear a helmet cuz it messes up there hair... I tell them to come back to me when they wipe out and mess up there face instead