new and improved

we need to have a showing at KOTS

i would be willing to help someone or even be willing to use my car. i have had lots of sideways driving skills and have got my car down the street roads many times without any prep. if i do go for us i would like to bring a group with me to help with the starting line prep and maybe splitting the cost to enter. the pot is at least 10k and i would also split that if we won first or second. if there is a better car i would also just go and help and pick up a part of tha cost also. i think it would be cool to go down there and give milwaukee a chance to win. let me know thx mark\

who wants in ?

Ok the date has been set and its may 14th!lock up money (300) is due by may first and the rest due at the gate.I will be at rsd if anyone wants to meet up there!If you would like a invite shoot me a pm.
    May 14th @ US41 gates open at 2:45 and there is a drivers meeting at 4:30.We are moving the drivers meeting up due to the number of cars.There will be a short delay after the meeting and then racing starts.If the flashlight cant be seen for round one (or until the sun sets enough) a flag will be used.we are starting a little earlier due to having more cars!

We will be having the drivers meeting earlier so we wont be as pressed for time and with more entries we will need the extra time.
    At the meeting we will draw for match up and racing will start right after the meeting.I will also have a person manning the grill during the event if anyone wants to grab a bite at no charge.This is a invitation only.The car and the driver are one and you can bring 5 additional people in for the event.period.There will be someone working the gate to monitor this.
    Now lets get to the rules:
    28x10.5 non w tire or smaller
    no wheelie bars
    No 4 link or ladder bar setups.
    if you cross the center line in front of the other car you lose if you cross behind them no DQ.
    If you steal the hit you lose.I will have to people on the line to make decisions if this comes up.They will have the final say.There will also a camera on the starting line if we need to go to that.
    This is heads up off a light.
    Prep will be only to the starting line period.

This is to simulate a street race the rest of the track will not be prepped.
    We will have the win light on at the track.I will also have someone at the finish line.

We will assign each car a number and the first round match ups will be drawn from a hat.We will flip for lane choice.We will draw each round for match ups.If there is a by it will be drawn from a hat as well.To keep it fair to all.

If you get your lock up money in and show up with a different car or a bigger tire then you will be dq'd and the lock up is non refundable.
    If you want in let me know what you want to enter and how it sits via pm.I have a pretty big list of entries so this should be great.

thats pressing me for time........ if all my sponors develop...i told them i mite make a showing
    CKSC

new and improved
    well they are letting us prep the track to the tree so it would be nice to have some people to torch the line after vht was put down. either way we dont need to many cars but we will need help to get off the line. let me know if you are going. the money has to be in byu the first. if you want i can help you pay if you want.

This would be fun as hell.

its not the entry fee... it just matters if car would be out..... im not killn myself to put this thing back out..... plus i would have to ask my main sponsor if it be ok.......
    CKSC

if you need help im their

cool... it all depends on the sponsors ...... pulled motor down yesterday... not bad shape for 160 passes and 2 yrs of beatings... we'll see how it goes.... no promisses
    CKSC

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    cool... it all depends on the sponsors ...... pulled motor down yesterday... not bad shape for 160 passes and 2 yrs of beatings... we'll see how it goes.... no promisses
    I have a 572 Ford doin' nothing for a couple weeks!
    It only makes 1200 on nuts, though
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Quote Originally Posted by DR.FORD View Post
    dont give me any ideas........
    CKSC

I can get it done in time just need parts

Quote Originally Posted by NitrousPig View Post
    haha
    CKSC

uh oh.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Hehehehe...

Ron, How's Jim's housing look? I didn't get to take it out of the box. I know that the ends were right next to the lower control arm mounts...that's close!!

maybe getting parts next week
    CKSC

Hehehehe...

Ron, How's Jim's housing look? I didn't get to take it out of the box. I know that the ends were right next to the lower control arm mounts...that's close!!
    I was trying to keep this under wraps chip . Looks great

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.FORD View Post
    So we all agree that Im the driver right

But if anyone needs help with line prep and such id be more than happy to cruise down.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

new and improved
    If i get some seat time with the new combo i will be doing some non prep days at gld to practice. we will see if i can make a 9 sec pass or faster with no prep. im not sure how fast the car went that one it last yr but it looked like the Vht got dragged down the track later on. it will be drivers game. im not planning on winning.. but i would like to go rounds

Quote Originally Posted by twin-turbo-gnx View Post
    I was trying to keep this under wraps chip . Looks great
    OPPPS Sorry.

I'll come along to help as long as Scotty brings some Juice!!

I'll come along to help as long as Scotty brings some Juice!!
    maybe

CKSC