Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lasttimearound View Post
    it sucks this diesel kick is going on, i want to find a cheap cummin dodge, not happening. whereas you could find 2g rams with the cummins for around 8-15k just 3-5 years ago
    there are deals like that out there for a 98.5-02. the 94-98 12v are the money trucks i seen a few that had under 100k mi go for around $16k
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

reason i got a powerstroke for the time being but ill get a common rail sooner or later
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

^ thats sweet! haha

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    lol i dont get it either.. it takes a retarded swap into a chassis to make them go faster then 10s in 1/4.. so i figure make it retard in the body it came in and try to pull 30k lbs 300ft
    I know there's at least one guy who runs mid 9s in his street driven Duramax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XP57sPJpY
    Last edited by nitrous; 03-26-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
    Toyota Prius: Probably not your first mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
    I know there's at least one guy who runs mid 9s in his street driven Duramax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XP57sPJpY
    yea the happy gas is his best friend. that dude could eliminate the entire city of milwaukee with the nuke of shot he runs. that system he built is pretty sweet! he says he spends more time fixing it then driving it i would say it hauls for a suncoast built 47re dodge transmissioned duramax

Quote Originally Posted by lasttimearound View Post
    i love diesels, but dont quite get the truck pulling thing? its cool, dont get me wrong, not my cup of tea. i really want a 7.3ps excursion for a tow vehicle, if dodge would come out with a full size suv diesel like the excursion, i would buy one in a heart beat.
    http://www.eatsoot.com/Page_2.html

id be happy with a 10 second cummins
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

I got a pretty decent deal on my CR. I love this truck.

After spending plenty of time in powerstrokes and a duramax in our plow trucks, the Cummins is just so much nicer in every way. Ideally I'd like a Cummins in a 03-06 3/4 ton chevy...but oh well...the Dodge has been above my expectations!
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    I got a pretty decent deal on my CR. I love this truck.

After spending plenty of time in powerstrokes and a duramax in our plow trucks, the Cummins is just so much nicer in every way. Ideally I'd like a Cummins in a 03-06 3/4 ton chevy...but oh well...the Dodge has been above my expectations!
    fuck chevys, ifs belongs on 2wd what tuner u got?

I agree on the IFS...although it is a little bit smoother of a ride.

I ended up getting the diablosport predator. Just running it on the towing tune right now. I was going to get the Edge Juice...but all I have plans for is exhaust. Really just want to wake up the thing a little more, it's my DD and don't want to strain the tranny a whole lot more.
    -Tyler

yea the 48re cant handle much.... well neither can any mopar trans. the bug will bite u and u will eventually want more

I managed to stay conservative with my GTP...hopefully I can do the same with this thing haha.
    -Tyler

:update:

THINGS ARE COMMING APART NICELY! SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CELL PICS... WILL HAVE MOrE THIS WEEKEND

new fender flares, will be painted to match

roll pan so my custom hitch can get closest to the tail gate as possible.

tear down on the engine

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    Looks REALLY good so far!

----------------------UPDATE------------------------

motor is coming apart. head will be coming off tomarrow. bad news, found 1 bent pushrod..... thank god i got new ones.

where teh shit happens

fuck all that shit lol.ill stick to gas motors.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Quote Originally Posted by HY35F2T View Post
    fuck all that shit lol.ill stick to gas motors.
    what shit? its WAYY easier then gas motors!! at least a cummins. its like workin on a straight 6 with no plug wires or any that garbage!

head is off

pretty much LMAO... all 26 head bolts

gear housing, and cam is out. now i have NOTHING to do until custom 3-4 week parts come head is shipped this week, more pics of that by the end of the week