The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

ahahahaha maybe he should just go back to backyard brawls and bouncing for pron movies.

I was wondering what the next step for Kimby would be, should be somewhat entertaining to say the least.....

What, does he think by going to boxing everyone will stop laughing at him? I agree, he should sticl to doing YouTube Main Event fighting.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I don't see a problem with it. He admits pretty quickly that MMA was not his thing, that he basically is not a well rounded fighter. He gave it a shot and made a shit load of money. If anything he proved MMA is alot more difficult then people may give it credit for being.

As for boxing, Butterbean makes a damn good living being a 4 round circus freak fighter. I'd watch a Kimbo/Butterbean fight someday.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    About he quit. Anytime they would have put a real fighter in front of him he would have been screwed. Heck even in stand up Seth Petruzelli showed that he wasn't indestructable like some people thought

No loss here IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I don't see a problem with it. He admits pretty quickly that MMA was not his thing, that he basically is not a well rounded fighter. He gave it a shot and made a shit load of money. If anything he proved MMA is alot more difficult then people may give it credit for being.

At least he said that it wasnt his thing. Gotta say he tried it and it wasnt for him. When you go from stand up your whole life to kicks and submissions it a whole different world. I think he would be a better boxer than a MMA fighter.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

I don't see his boxing career being any better than his MMA.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette